CJohn

Puss in Boots 2: The Last Wish | December 21, 2022 | 8th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

8 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Be sure to check this movie out when it opens then.

1 minute ago, Eric Lightyear said:

This is why we need to support this bro. This is the only way we're getting a Shrek 5. If this bombs, the world will implode upon itself

I see you.

Sigh. If i need to sit trough this movie to get Shrek 5 - its a small price to pay i guess.

1 minute ago, YM! said:

Gingy cameo and All Star needle drop.

At the end of the trailer is says "real 3d"

Isnt avatar already facing a 3d screen shortage? is there a cinema owner in america thats going to give up an avatar 3d screen n exchange for puss in boots?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

At the end of the trailer is says "real 3d"

Isnt avatar already facing a 3d screen shortage? is there a cinema owner in america thats going to give up an avatar 3d screen n exchange for puss in boots?

Yes, probably for the 10am and 1pm shows - maybe only a single, but they'll do it...AMC/Regal subscribers may want it (since they might like to see both in 3d)...

Is there any buzz for this at all? I feel like there would be if Hollywood marketing in general was up to par. It feels like in the past you knew films like this were coming. Hollywood was good at making their movies matter to people. Now they don't even really try. 

I know several people who are all excited for this now that I told them it's coming.

• Like 1