Gopher

The Interview | Limited Release on December 25, 2014

If this doesn't do well, could Rogen's future with Sony (past the terms of whatever his current projects/deal are) be in jeopardy? Could they conceivably put blame on him for basically causing this whole hack thing and not delivering a success on top of it?

Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 1

If this doesn't do well, could Rogen's future with Sony (past the terms of whatever his current projects/deal are) be in jeopardy? Could they conceivably put blame on him for basically causing this whole hack thing and not delivering a success on top of it?

Because Seth Rogen runs the Sony IT Security team?

• Like 3

Rogen is one of the hottest guys in Hollywood right now.  This film could disappoint and it won't affect him one bit.  No one bats 1000 in Hollywood, everyone has a film or two that disappoints.  But with TITE and Neighbors, he's rolling right now.

• Like 6

The movie cost 40 million with all the free promotion this is getting I don't see how it doesn't make a profit.

Unless hackers leak it online. Which they probably shoulda done.

Now I'm gonna go out with my friends and pay for it.

• Like 1

please god I hope this does well

It tooks some Nuts to make this movie. Really don't want to be disappointed by this.

Especially when you could be assassinated.  North Korea has in the past been bold.  Tried to assassinate the South Korean president back in the 80s I think.  As well as kidnapping Japanese citizens to learn the Japanese language to teach their spies and special forces.

And they have killed Americans even after the truce in the 50s. 

Edited by Klingo

Sony better hope that this movie is the next Avatar because it looks like the hack may cost them in excess of $100 million. I am 95% sure that a year from now Sony will have an entirely new management team and all of their executives will be gone. How do you work in Hollywood after trashing DiCaprio, Pitt, Jolie, Hart and pretty much everyone else who matters ? And there is no way in hell that a studio will make a movie trashing North Korea ever again.

• Like 1

Sony better hope that this movie is the next Avatar because it looks like the hack may cost them in excess of $100 million. I am 95% sure that a year from now Sony will have an entirely new management team and all of their executives will be gone. How do you work in Hollywood after trashing DiCaprio, Pitt, Jolie, Hart and pretty much everyone else who matters ? And there is no way in hell that a studio will make a movie trashing North Korea ever again.

No doubt. Next time, they're making fun of Canada and calling it a day.

• Like 2

By waiting for the new generation of actors that don't care and is willing to do anything for money or don't remember the trash talking.