Neo

Transformers: The Last Knight | 6/21/2017 | Big Budget, Weak OW?

48 minutes ago, vc2002 said:

I would watch this movie 100 times if Megatron comes out and says to Wahlberg "Come with me if you want to live."

I would watch this 200 times if Megan Fox comes out in her outfit which she wore back in 2007 and says to Wahlberg "Come with me if you want to live." Damn...a lot of us miss her !

• Like 1

Is it more of the same?  Yes but I'm excited, looks very fun.   You can't overanaylze these films, they are the ultimate Popcorn Blockbusters.   Definitely in competition to win the summer.   Glad Josh and Tyrese are back and they got rid of Marky Mark's family, lol.   We are getting closer and closer to "Trainsformers:The Movie" a legendary Classic cartoon from my childhood in the 80's.  Good to see what looks like Glavatron and Megatron.   I wish Hot Rod was a character as well.  

Transformers-movieposter-west.jpg

Edited by filmscholar
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, filmscholar said:

Is it more of the same?  Yes but I'm excited, looks very fun.   You can't overanaylze these films, they are the ultimate Popcorn Blockbusters.   Definitely in competition to win the summer.  We are getting closer and closer to "Trainsformers:The Movie" a legendary Classic cartoon from my childhood in the 80's.  Good to see what looks like Glavatron and Megatron.   I wish Hot Rod was a character as well.  

How dare you compare this tripe to Transformers the Movie! :ohmyzod:

Edited by grey ghost
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Lord Bay gave an interview to a Brazilian website, and from what I'm reading, it seems that this movie is going to have at least 5 different plot, I'll be really surprised if it's not a 3h long movie.

Auteurs tend to do long ass films yes.

Cameron

Scorcese

Jackson

Fincher

Nolan

Tarantino 

Bay

• Like 1

Finally saw the trailer and it was pretty good but that's pretty normal for these, the problem is usually the film itself :P

but nice to see Unicron finally show up so that will probably get me in the theater on its own :)