Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

3 hours ago, efialtes76 said:

WW?Keep dreaming. Quite honestly say has to beat jpworld and avengers1 before we even say the domestic has a shot.  Lol.  Bkb hasn't  learned from the Ko avengers 2 got from both king of 2015 jpworld and furious 7. Haha 

Who's the alpha..   It's simply Jurassic Park world!

3 hours ago, efialtes76 said:

On 15 décembre 2015 01:22:36, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

The Old Cast of STAR WARS is going to more than pull this off.. This is what the fans wanted to see in 1999 and sadly, didn't get it and EPISODE 1 back then was expected to beat TITANIC and didn't and why?? Cause the Prequels were a bunch of Scooby Doo fuckery compared to what we're going to get..

I will pray the non existing Gods of chaos for you BKB.

On December 15, 2015 12:58:13 AM, NCsoft said:

Worldwide? No both Titanic and Avatar adjust higher than the original Star Wars (after many re-release), and Titanic is arguably the biggest cinematic event in human history a worldwide scale ever.

On December 15, 2015 2:00:18 AM, Jessie said:

Not even arguably, it simply is.

There's this little movie you may not have heard of; it's called "Gone With The Wind".

On 12/17/2015, 6:51:23, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

lol jk simmons j jonah jameson memes amused

It has almost 180 Reviews in at 95% FRESH with only 10 Rotten.. I'm sorry my friend, but AVATAR is pretty well done for and had it's moment and now, TFA will take over and do it in record time..

Lol HP7 got reviews even better didn't make Avatar numbers. Also 2% drop 2nd weekend.  It's a rap for repeat business for sws7 OMG what were they thinking.  Lol jpworld will win the yr likely now.  Lol

Just now, Kalel009Shel said:

Lol HP7 got reviews even better didn't make Avatar numbers. Also 2% drop 2nd weekend.  It's a rap for repeat business for sws7 OMG what were they thinking.  Lol jpworld will win the yr likely now.  Lol

Hey Kal, go check out the Friday estimates from DHD and report back to me.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Oh-my-GIF.gif?gs=a

13 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

Avatar's worldwide record is going down for sure.

James Cameron will have to sign a third pact with the devil.

Ps: Avatar 2 will be my most anticipated movie of the year in which it releases.

Domestic is. WW maybe. OS i doubt it