Neo

THE Incredibles 2 | June 15, 2018 | NO SPOILERS!!!!

3 hours ago, LOGAN'sLuckyRun said:

aT4zQhwh.jpg

What are you talking about?

Just now, ban1o said:

:hahaha:

You know some people were gonna say it, I was trying to move ahead of them to kill that narrative. They did the same thing for TLJ last year.

Now this trailer has me more sold. The family's chemistry + Frozone + the action are as great as ever. Glad that the kids get more shine this time around as well. But I'm still uncertain about pulling a backwards Incredibles 1 and sending out Elastigirl on a mission while everyone else stays home, since I wanted to see them work as a team/family more. Oh well, it looks fun nonetheless.

• Like 1

So that really is the whole plot? Wow Finding Dory all over again. This just looks incredibly predictable and I can't get excited for it. Just from the trailer, I can already guess where most of these scenes are going to be. I would bet that any scene with the family together is either in the very beginning or the last act.

If this is what they were going to do with this franchise, I would have rather Pixar worked on something original like Coco again.

12 hours ago, Critically Acclaimed Panda said:

Plot seems to be

”Corporate dude (likely the villain) wants to start superheroes back up, wants Elastigirl. Incredible stays home and learns to parent.  Villain comes out in the end that requires all of the supes to team up and take him out.  Ends on a moral about family and parenting”

Don't forget the opening which will likely be the family taking on either some villain who is working with the main villain or has nothing to do with the main story which will lead to something happening that will cause them to split and then the rest of what you described will happen.

Might skip this in theaters now.

Edited by somebody85

Bob - "Combustion imminent! What does that mean?"

*Jack Jack explodes* 

Edna - "It means fire, Robert." 

Lmao, her delivery of that had me cracking up. That and the end bit with Frozone were the best parts. That's definitely more effective marketing than what's come before. The humor at least looks up to  par (no pun intended), and the end of the trailer hinted at some cool family action scenes. Still hope we don't get too much of the stay at home Dad part though. 

Edited by MovieMan89

I'm wondering if this might end up with their longest runtime, possibly over 2 hours? The first already has their second longest runtime, clocking  in at 115 mins. It would also explain why they could show so much of the stay at home dad/elastigirl solo part in the trailer but only have that be maybe one act of the film.