Neo

THE Incredibles 2 | June 15, 2018 | NO SPOILERS!!!!

34 minutes ago, DAJK said:

I seem to remember I have an over 500M club if anyone wants to join ;)

I'm definitely joining that over 500m club now. Unless reviews are poor, The Incredibles 2 is gonna be huge. 

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Thanks 1

well, i think $ 400M is basically locked for I2 now

it could going $ 20M under the tracking and still cross $ 400M with a 3.3x multiplier [Dory have a 3.6x multiplier]

actually, with this tracking, this has a huge shot in $ 500M dom [and i think $ 1B worldwide is probably with this DOM]

still, the movie will be released in 3 weeks, with probably great reviews to come... this tracking could be even higher in the release week

3 hours ago, ThomasNicole said:

well, i think $ 400M is basically locked for I2 now

it could going $ 20M under the tracking and still cross $ 400M with a 3.3x multiplier [Dory have a 3.6x multiplier]

actually, with this tracking, this has a huge shot in $ 500M dom [and i think $ 1B worldwide is probably with this DOM]

still, the movie will be released in 3 weeks, with probably great reviews to come... this tracking could be even higher in the release week

Well considering its Pixar and there is no word on reviews or even a premiere date 3 weeks out, I would put a big ? next to those great reviews, even cars 3 had some word on how it was by now

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if critics didn't like it The weird reaction people had when they said they were not doing a time jump and the reaction the fact the movie will focus on elasti-girl was pretty telling for me

9 hours ago, JB33 said:

Would be the biggest opening weekend for an animated film of all time. 

Current record: $135,060,273 - FINDING DORY

Cant beat Shrek 2s adjusted 190M opening weekend

Of course, Dory is just behind.... behind Shrek 3's 163M opening weekend.

2 hours ago, Ryaner90 said:

Well considering its Pixar and there is no word on reviews or even a premiere date 3 weeks out, I would put a big ? next to those great reviews, even cars 3 had some word on how it was by now

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if critics didn't like it The weird reaction people had when they said they were not doing a time jump and the reaction the fact the movie will focus on elasti-girl was pretty telling for me

Premiere is on June 5th