Neo

Shazam! | April 5, 2019 | 21st Most Profitable Film of 2019

13 minutes ago, Steele131 said:

Logo isn’t  bad could be better. Weird this is getting social media accounts before Aquaman

Guessing the Aquaman accounts will launch before the trailer debuts, maybe launch with the teaser poster debut leading into the trailer.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, marveldcfox said:

Nowadays, a director is just as involved in the marketing of the movie and gets to say when to begin. This movie needs great marketing and lots of positivity in order to break out like Suicide Squad/Deadpool. 

Frankly, this has more potential at the boxoffice. Comedy+Action+Adventure+Colorful+fun lead= $$$

Zachary is taking a page from Ryan by being very involved on social media.

Not really the case at all for most filmmakers working today. Sandberg doesn't even have control over when the first costume reveal is and he's the one being asked about these set photos on social media all the time.

14 hours ago, Steele131 said:

Logo isn’t  bad could be better. Weird this is getting social media accounts before Aquaman

It’s because they have a Facebook Live set visit this week with Entertainment Weekly.

Edited by Krissykins

On 3/20/2018 at 11:54 AM, Steele131 said:

I get the sense WB has already given into AM not being able to do much of anything to turn DCEU at the box office around. Certainly not like they were gonna cancel it after JL that far into it's production. This definitely seems like the one with far more potential for that. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

I get the sense WB has already given into AM not being able to do much of anything to turn DCEU at the box office around. Certainly not like they were gonna cancel it after JL that far into it's production. This definitely seems like the one with far more potential for that. 

:winomg:

I’m sure James Wan won’t disappoint. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

:winomg:

I’m sure James Wan won’t disappoint. 

Wan is still extremely unproven outside of horror and inside of a tentpole like this as far as I'm concerned. One film does not a track record make. Besides, F7 had so much going for it to do well that had nothing to do with Wan's involvement or direction. AM has a lot going against it. 

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1

2 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Wan is still extremely unproven outside of horror and inside of a tentpole like this as far as I'm concerned. One film does not a track record make. 

He did more than fine with Fast and Furious movie that had a sad tragedy with the lead of the franchise :(