Neo

Shazam! | April 5, 2019 | 21st Most Profitable Film of 2019

7 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I'll be curious which costume they use for Black Adam given Shazam's costume is New 52/Rebirth influenced. I like BA's New 52/Rebirth costume with the cape and hood but I think the classic costume would suit Dwayne Johnson better. 

They'll probably go with the new costume, though personally I'd prefer if they went with the original, especially since Black Adam is supposed to essentially be an evil mirror version of Capt / Shazam, and his original costume more reflected that. 

• Like 1

If Superman does appear in this make it super subtle and use Clark Kent instead in a mid credits scene talking to Billy something like the end of Iron Man 3 where Tony was on a couch talking to Banner as if he was a psychiatrist. 

Edited by DMan7

2 hours ago, Fancyarcher said:

They'll probably go with the new costume, though personally I'd prefer if they went with the original, especially since Black Adam is supposed to essentially be an evil mirror version of Capt / Shazam, and his original costume more reflected that. 

Or they'll go with the original. The fact that he's a ancient Egyptian is enough reason for their costumes to be different.

17 hours ago, DMan7 said:

If Superman does appear in this make it super subtle and use Clark Kent instead in a mid credits scene talking to Billy something like the end of Iron Man 3 where Tony was on a couch talking to Banner as if he was a psychiatrist. 

I would love some kind of joke about Shazam trying to steal Superman's shtick..a nice refrence to the real life history of Supes and Shazam.

Edited by dudalb
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Steele131 said:

Logo isn’t  bad could be better. Weird this is getting social media accounts before Aquaman

Nowadays, a director is just as involved in the marketing of the movie and gets to say when to begin. This movie needs great marketing and lots of positivity in order to break out like Suicide Squad/Deadpool. 

Frankly, this has more potential at the boxoffice. Comedy+Action+Adventure+Colorful+fun lead= $$$

Zachary is taking a page from Ryan by being very involved on social media.

Edited by marveldcfox