Interstellar  

194 members have voted

1. 1. Interstellar

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

if we are to be precise, i believe love was seen as a force that, like gravity, could seep through all the dimensions. yes, it's a metaphor blah blah blah.

i'm saying that the whole love thing was pushed to unbelievably hokey levels.

Edited by lisa
  • Like 6

Finally got to chace it in the theaters. Wooooowww.....what a great movie that was! Incredible cast with great portrayals and a hauntitng score. Maybe not as emotionally engaging as Gravity but still a satifying picture. Powerful performances by Matthew, Anne and Jessica. I left the screeing feeling good, hard to explain but when a movie gets you into such state one must know it must've been a one heck of a film and it was.

• Like 1

if we are to be precise, i believe love was seen as a force that, like gravity, could seep through all the dimensions. yes, it's a metaphor blah blah blah.

i'm saying that the whole love thing was pushed to unbelievably hokey levels.

What were the parts that you considered good, bb?

Maybe He-Man?

If they do Heman as long as they dont screw up the origins like they did with some of the Bat elements.

I would be mighty excited and if done right He-Man would challenge Frozen and perhaps Avenger 1 range or beyond.

He-Man is a brand loved and remembered domestically and worldwide bigtime.. Its a hard fantasy though

for most directors to commit to.. Huge Huge scale moviemaking is require to do  Master of the Universe Justice.

Still it wont be Nolan, as he's loyal to WB(Who arent good with Sony I think)

And yes Sony is committed to doing the big Budget He-man.. WoohoO!

i didn't like the cheap action sequence on the snow planet, no.

some of the visual sequences were great, even if they were constantly obscured by spaceship parts and impatient editing. i liked some of the discussion on human adventure, even if it was ultimately left aside for stupid love philosophising. i liked the science stuff (until the ghostly black-hole love tesseract lol) , and wish there would have been more. it was definitely entertaining.

so i definitely don't think it was a bad movie. just ridiculously disappointing in what its overarching message was.

• Like 2