Interstellar  

194 members have voted

1. 1. Interstellar

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Using the End key to prevent seeing her review first, I'm going to guess Lisa thought this film was horribly misogynistic and thinks it's shameful that it promotes exploration at the expense of agriculture.

gender is pretty much an irrelevant issue here, and it didn't promote exploration enough. your ideological guesswork ain't good enough, mate. ;)

Cooper is disappointed, you fucking coward. Make up your mind. :P

Maybe I'm just unused to a 'villain' of sorts being so goofy. He has very little threat presence because he isn't really a threat other than being a bumbling fool.

Having said that, I loved when he's like "Those are the best odds I've had in years."

And I'm like, aw sheeeeit

reality In five-dimensional, words no longer casuality of sentence structure need the, pure because unadulterated flows sweet love gaps and through all moments, understanding to providing everyone. ORGAN BWAAAHM. (piano tinkle.)

Do gentle not going into night that good. Rage the dying against light of rage.

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 5

Eh, it's more of a Philip Glass-style organ than a 2001 homage organ

The organ's repetitive motif and phrasing is Glass-style but that recurring big fat major chord is straight homage to Strauss's Also Sprach Zarathustra overture, (the last organ chord that lasts longer than the orchestra at 1'36). I reckon the beginning scene in the farm when MM is waking up from his dream it's the same chord, C major (he didn't even bother to change the key to be less obvious).

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 1