Neo

Alien: Covenant | 5/19/2017 | Who needs mystery?

1 minute ago, Jake Gittes said:

Rapace's Hollywood career just hasn't been working out at all. Shame.

She has 5 or 6 projects lined up according to imdb. She doesn't have JLaw career but how many actresses from Sweden has her international career?

• Like 2

Right, I guess I spoke too soon. She's gonna play Amy Winehouse and be in Mann's new movie which is at the very least high-profile, and What Happened to Monday and Rupture sound intriguing. It's just that she's been stuck in box office flops, most of which were also terrible, ever since Prometheus. 

3 hours ago, Andy said:

I was really excited for a sequel, but I don't like that they dropped the title Prometheus and now Naomi is not back? What are they at.

Why would it be called Prometheus though? Prometheus was a ship that got destroyed.

Are they really going back to the world Prometheus was on again? Eh.....

2 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

If shaw is killed off screen alien 3 style, that would be incredibly dumb.  I don't buy that yet, surely Ridley Scott will be asked about that soon, perhaps when he's in China promoting the Martian.

Agreed.   I really liked Prometheus and she was one of the reasons.   Anything which resembles Alien 3 can't be a good sign in my book.

• Like 1

Ooh I am excite.  Yes, Prometheus had its fair share of problems but man, it had great atmosphere, looked amazing and I liked David.

So, that this is offshooting that...but not exactly a sequel...I'm all for it.  Noomi...honestly, I won't mind if she's gone.  She wasn't that engaging a lead.  Plus building off it with a new cast, I can dig it.  Her character never got to Ripley levels, or even close, so whatever.

I am excite.  Now RIdley, give me the greatness you should've with Prometheus.  And Hollywood, if you want to make the first weekend of October an official big budget space movie weekend, I'm all for it too.

26 minutes ago, kowhite said:

Ooh I am excite.  Yes, Prometheus had its fair share of problems but man, it had great atmosphere, looked amazing and I liked David.

So, that this is offshooting that...but not exactly a sequel...I'm all for it.  Noomi...honestly, I won't mind if she's gone.  She wasn't that engaging a lead.  Plus building off it with a new cast, I can dig it.  Her character never got to Ripley levels, or even close, so whatever.

I am excite.  Now RIdley, give me the greatness you should've with Prometheus.  And Hollywood, if you want to make the first weekend of October an official big budget space movie weekend, I'm all for it too.

The average Joe & Jane would have survived in Prometheus, that crew, sorry I just can't with that level of stupidity.

• Like 2