kayumanggi

THE SUICIDE SQUAD | August 6 2021 | James Gunn writing and directing

1 hour ago, Spidey Freak said:

The theatrical cut of the original was nowhere as terrible as the theatrical cut of Justice League 🤷‍♂️

The theatrical cut of Suicide Squad is one of the worst movies I have ever paid money to watch. Justice League was forgettable - boring but Suicide Squad was relentlessly repugnant.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Biden big speech guarantess the Covid resurgence will dominate the news for the next couple of weeks.  No way that does not hurt box office the next couple of weeks. Jungle Cruise and SS will take a hit because of it.

28 minutes ago, dudalb said:

SNycer cult behaves like a bunch of morons.You expect anything different?

This forum died a little bit when the :sadben: emoji was removed. It was a BOT staple and broke the sacred timeline. Box office will only get better when the :sadben: emoji is restored.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The Dark Shape said:

I watched Suicide Squad again last night to prep for TSS and it is absolutely without hyperbole one of the worst blockbusters of the last quarter century. It's awful.

Normally this is the time I would rewatch whatever relevant movie there is to something like The Suicide Squad, but I just cannot bring myself to see that again.

22 minutes ago, The Dark Shape said:

I watched Suicide Squad again last night to prep for TSS and it is absolutely without hyperbole one of the worst blockbusters of the last quarter century. It's awful.

I’m doing that tonight. It’s Suicide Squad night after all, wish me luck lol. Does anyone know if the film will be available in the US HBO Max at 12am PST? 

37 minutes ago, The Dark Shape said:

I watched Fant4stic recently. It’s an incredible disaster featuring jarring tonal shifts, an uncharacteristic grim dark take on a kids property, characters in the same room clearly having conversations where the actors shot on different days, a lack of humour, a climax right out of Power Rangers, and bad wigs. It’s a boring film.

Suicide Squad was still worse. Why they had a trailer company edit a whole movie is beyond me.

22 minutes ago, Alligator Zatt said:

I’m doing that tonight. It’s Suicide Squad night after all, wish me luck lol. Does anyone know if the film will be available in the US HBO Max at 12am PST? 

Not tonight. It doesn’t hit HBO Max until August 6th along with the US theatrical release (it’s rumoured it may go up on HBO Max on the 5th though to coincide with previews).

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, SnokesLegs said:

Not tonight. It doesn’t hit HBO Max until August 6th along with the US theatrical release (it’s rumoured it may go up on HBO Max on the 5th though to coincide with previews).

I don’t know why I was under the impression that that was tonight lol.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, AJG said:

I watched Fant4stic recently. It’s an incredible disaster featuring jarring tonal shifts, an uncharacteristic grim dark take on a kids property, characters in the same room clearly having conversations where the actors shot on different days, a lack of humour, a climax right out of Power Rangers, and bad wigs. It’s a boring film.

Suicide Squad was still worse. Why they had a trailer company edit a whole movie is beyond me.

It gets worse when you realise who was the original editor of Suicide Squad

• Astonished 1