kayumanggi

BUMBLEBEE | 21 DECEMBER 2018 | The end of the Bayformers Universe

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

this slogan is a favourite of all the alt-right weirdos on twitter and youtube. futurist usually you're not this obvious about it. and it's been shown to be... not true. and idek what's meant to be "woke" about this?

Main character's got tits. Therefore it's woke

48 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Let's see how it does at the box office first.

I’d say over $500 million is a win considering the budget, downhill trajectory of the franchise and smaller in scope and story. What the franchise desperately needs is some quality. 

4 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

What? She doesn't look Asian at all. She's like a quarter Filipino and I have never seen a Filipino who looks like her.  

she definitely looks Asian. Not "I can tell you exactly what Asian nationality" Asian but she looks Asian. You can see genes. 

Don't think it will be as acclaimed as Spider-Verse, but reviews are surprisingly great.

1 hour ago, Cmasterclay said:

Travis Knight bout to get a Star Wars/MCU/DCU movie within about five seconds.

If this succeeds at the box office, Paramount will want him for Bumbletwo/more TF movies first.

On 12/8/2018 at 8:16 AM, nature league - matrix said:

Would this movie have hounded the same success during X-mas with a fully clothed Emma Watson as the lead?  

Why or why not?

I mean, maybe she's not quite as commercially viable as Emma Watson in a big role, but a not-fully clothed Hailee Steinfeld is good enough reason for any man to watch this :ph34r: I'd call it a better reason than Emma Watson, with or without clothes - she's both hotter and a far better actress.

(Well, I say any man, but I speak for myself and @WrathOfHan at least.)

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

I mean, maybe she's not quite as commercially viable as Emma Watson in a big role, but a not-fully clothed Hailee Steinfeld is good enough reason for any man to watch this :ph34r: I'd call it a better reason than Emma Watson, with or without clothes - she's both hotter and a far better actress.

(Well, I say any man, but I speak for myself and @WrathOfHan at least.)

And me. I mean...

cdbb0f224ae05935beadba26df14d123.gif

Edited by Brainbug
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3