kayumanggi

JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM | 22 JUN 2018 | Universal | J.A. Bayona to direct | The Park is Closed | NOT THE FRANCHISE WARS THREAD

I wasn't really being serious people, I couldn't care less if it stays here a while or not. 

Oh and cooliod1, you might want to remove that stick from your bum, you're far too uptight.

Will you be my chris pratt and show me how to not be uptight and discover my motherly instincts?

• Like 2

Waaaaah! There is a Pixar film again a week away from it, this time it's opening week before. GODZILLA also opens on June 8th. HTTYD III on June 29th and yes TERMINATOR III also on June 29th lol.

Yeah that's not happening, LOL.

The only thing I'm really apprehensive about with this movie is the whole "militarized raptors" aspect of it. I just hope they either do away with that idea entirely or start the movie at a point where it's already a failed experiment (like - they tried it, they failed, the dinos got out, something like that).

It's just the only thing that absolutely didn't work for me in JW - the idea that anyone would be stupid enough to want to use dinosaurs in war. 

Yeah that's not happening, LOL.

The only thing I'm really apprehensive about with this movie is the whole "militarized raptors" aspect of it. I just hope they either do away with that idea entirely or start the movie at a point where it's already a failed experiment (like - they tried it, they failed, the dinos got out, something like that).

It's just the only thing that absolutely didn't work for me in JW - the idea that anyone would be stupid enough to want to use dinosaurs in war.

Why would they announce 2 Terminator sequels so early when it isn't even a big franchise anymore? It worked out so well for The Amazing Spider-Man franchise?

Of course there would be a sequel. Let's hope they learned from the mistakes of TLW and JP3, and we get another worthy sequel like JW!

I don't hate TLW or JP3, but they could have been much better. They are gulity pleasures for me. ;)

• Like 3

What would be a good direction to go, and how would they organically include Owen and Claire?

Assuming this won't be a "return to the island again" scenario (since we had the search and rescue thing already), I'm gonna assume they go with Dr. Wu's frozen embryos that were removed from the island. I'd hope that even if the goal is to raise dinos for military purposes, we never actually see that come to pass because SO STUPID.

But really, once you have dinos in a populated area on the mainland, you have an easy opening to unleash mayhem.

What would be a good direction to go, and how would they organically include Owen and Claire?

Assuming this won't be a "return to the island again" scenario (since we had the search and rescue thing already), I'm gonna assume they go with Dr. Wu's frozen embryos that were removed from the island. I'd hope that even if the goal is to raise dinos for military purposes, we never actually see that come to pass because SO STUPID.

But really, once you have dinos in a populated area on the mainland, you have an easy opening to unleash mayhem.

I don't know I thought the dino loose in the mainland in The Lost World was by far the worst part of the movie, may another secret island? monsters thrashing giant cities is so overdone, I would prefer a more isolated storyline. but I really liked Jurassic World, and Chris Pratt is returning so I'll be seeing it.

• Like 1