Alpha

Wednesday Numbers | Official Estimates: Magic Mike XXL - 9.3M; Terminator: Genisys - 8.9M

These are the children of the Oracle CEO? 

Yep.

Megan got 1B from daddy for her 20th birthday.

Ain't that cute.

Everybody hates her in Hollywood, a trade ever wrote an anti Megan Ellison piece.

But directors and actors love her.

Everybody hates her in Hollywood, a trade ever wrote an anti Megan Ellison piece.

But directors and actors love her.

I wouldn't say everybody hates her. Quite the opposite, a lot of people love her approach to things. There are some who are jealous, of course, and some who bitch that she's muddying the waters by allowing budgets to escalate on mid-level projects, but on the whole the love outweighs the hate.

• Like 1

And T2 in real 4K remastered image quality

Knowing the way this works, we'll get a new T2 remastered Blu Ray

with director approved 16x9 open matte framing and altered color timing.

This seems like an appropriate moment to say..,

WHERE THE MOTHER FUCK IS MY ABYSS BLURAY

And True Lies.

Seriously.

For reals. What's the fucking deal? I refuse to buy that godawful True Lies DVD too! So a as a result, I think I've only seen that once since like '99 I think.

• Like 1

Magic Mike is still doing quite impressive, but then I say that again and it will probably get massacred this weekend. Now I change my thoughts after some of these results I said a three way between machines,strippers, and dinosaurs. But now I think it's going to be a three way between strippers, the mind, and dinosaurs.

Magic Mike is still doing quite impressive, but then I say that again and it will probably get massacred this weekend. Now I change my thoughts after some of these results I said a three way between machines,strippers, and dinosaurs. But now I think it's going to be a three way between strippers, the mind, and dinosaurs.

Machines, strippers, Dinosaurs and one neurotic girl.

Has there been a Fourth of July like this one?

Wait a minute:

Machines & dinosaurs make a girl neurotic.

Solution? Male strippers!

Edited by zackzack

Machines, strippers, Dinosaurs and one neurotic girl.

Has there been a Fourth of July like this one?

Sounds like a normal Fourth of July to me. Oh you mean at the movies

• Like 1