antovolk

Sicario: Day of the Soldado | Stefano Sollima | Final Trailer Page 9 | June 29

58 minutes ago, antovolk said:

Looks absolutely awesome! Can't wait!

But WHY THE FUCK hasn't Sony updated it onto their YouTube or Twitter page yet. The Sicario twitter page also hasn't done it. The trailer has been out for nearly two hours and neither of them have uploaded it. Wtf are they doing?

• Astonished 1

3 minutes ago, Pinacolada said:

Looks absolutely awesome! Can't wait!

But WHY THE FUCK hasn't Sony updated it onto their YouTube or Twitter page yet. The Sicario twitter page also hasn't done it. The trailer has been out for nearly two hours and neither of them have uploaded it. Wtf are they doing?

USA Today probably got the exclusive for a day or two.

22 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

This will make $100M, and everyone's gonna be like "wtf how did this happen" :ph34r: 

I want to believe that it'll do well and I'm very excited for the movie... But Sony did a fucking god awful job of getting this trailer out and noticed... It's not getting viewed on YouTube and it's not even trending on Reddit. I don't know why they gave the exclusive to USAtoday or whatever. Sony should have released the trailer themselves. This semi-trend of giving it to another website to release first builds absolutely zero hype for the movies

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Pinacolada said:

I want to believe that it'll do well and I'm very excited for the movie... But Sony did a fucking god awful job of getting this trailer out and noticed... It's not getting viewed on YouTube and it's not even trending on Reddit. I don't know why they gave the exclusive to USAtoday or whatever. Sony should have released the trailer themselves. This semi-trend of giving it to another website to release first builds absolutely zero hype for the movies

...it doesn't come out until June?

USA Today supports a whole different demo than the Reddit crowd. :lol: Both are equally valid for this sort of movie.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

...it doesn't come out until June?

USA Today supports a whole different demo than the Reddit crowd. :lol: Both are equally valid for this sort of movie.

I know I just don't think the way this trailer was released did anything to build the hype or even awareness for this movie. Like the trailer though and I am very excited to see the movie

Edited by Pinacolada
  • Like 1

Just now, Pinacolada said:

I know I just don't think the way this trailer was released did anything to build the hype or even awareness for this movie. Like the trailer though and I am very excited to see the movie

...in terms of the metrics you use to measure awareness. Which is fine and good, except for this initial period they’re trying to target different audiences and metrics (I assume because they know the internet film fans will start to notice once they put it out on YT, etc and they have literally months to get them on board.)

Looks like the girl from Transformers has a bigger role in the film than thought. The film looks like a solid action time, I just hope the trailers aren't being misleading (a change in genre seems right for this sequel).

15 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

...in terms of the metrics you use to measure awareness. Which is fine and good, except for this initial period they’re trying to target different audiences and metrics (I assume because they know the internet film fans will start to notice once they put it out on YT, etc and they have literally months to get them on board.)

Do you think we'll get another final full trailer?

• Like 1