Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

WB doesn't want Aquaman to tank, so they will hold off on news about Cavill and Affleck leaving their roles of Superman and Batman for as long as possible.

Affleck is basically done, but everyone including the press has been pretending he is sticking around for months now.

• Like 1

Anyone remember this from last March? 😉  This woman is not just Henry's agent (and The Rock's ex-wife) -- she's a producer on Shazam!  I think maybe he already filmed the Shazam cameo...and they just aren't going to use it now.  That bit in THR report could simply be a cover story for Warner Bros. changing creative direction.

I predict solo movies for other characters from here on out for the time being.  (Let's see if the plug is not pulled -- or recast -- on The Flash at the last minute...)  And Reeves' Batman (if it happens) will stay in his own universe a la Nolan...which was always the case, I think, they're just trying to downplay it until they get some more distance. 

Edited by Macleod

7 hours ago, cax16 said:

He has to be the greatest troll that exists.TheFuturist is the second.

7 hours ago, AJG said:

Soooo... I don’t think this man Cavill is doing too good. That’s some serial killer shit right there.

But that face #nohomo

5 hours ago, The Futurist said:

Learning that you will be soon in action films shot in Romania VOD hell to pay your bills can be hard on anyone.

I can't blame him.

The Witcher though

1 hour ago, Macleod said:

Anyone remember this from last March? 😉  This woman is not just Henry's agent (and The Rock's ex-wife) -- she's a producer on Shazam!  I think maybe he already filmed the Shazam cameo...and they just aren't going to use it now.  That bit in THR report could simply be a cover story for Warner Bros. changing creative direction.

I predict solo movies for other characters from here on out for the time being.  (Let's see if the plug is not pulled -- or recast -- on The Flash at the last minute...)  And Reeves' Batman (if it happens) will stay in his own universe a la Nolan...which was always the case, I think, they're just trying to downplay it until they get some more distance. 

This is why the whole situation remains very alien to me.WB says about no delicious and unchanged relationships.Garcia says that he still has the cape.Cavill posts a video with a Krypton shirt and THR says WB closed the door because of the Shazam cameo.But Henry and Garcia are not only partners but friends too.I can’t imagine he was playing hard to get for his friend’s movie.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

If he was loosing a role like Superman they wouldn't joke around this.This,Garcia's initial tweet,Henry's epic video and WB statement sound like they are still negotiating.And the cards are on Cavill's hands now.

Mate...

200w.gif