Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

Regarding PJ's career, it s almost like people actually say that :

Peter Jackson is an average/decent filmmaker whose work can only be elevated by great material aka the most famous book trilogy of all time since the Bible or something.

I just don't get this mentality, it s like PJ never had filmmaking powers and got lucky with LOTR.

The difference in how people talk about LOTR and how they talk about his other work is the size of the Grand Canyon.

Edited by The Futurist

4 hours ago, Thanos Legion said:

No one is “falling for” the MCU. It’s the most successful franchise in history because it consistently delivers great quality and characters with a tone that people enjoy, and the movies vary enough to keep things fresh but not so much to feel incompatible with each other. The degree to which people feel the need to pretend the MCU is succeeding for other reasons than being extremely well executed just because it isn’t their personal cup of tea is really sad.

"Falling for" doesn't neccessarily mean being tricked according to my dictionary. It can also simply mean to be keen on something which is what i meant. No brainwashing conspiracies here, bad taste is all it takes...

• Thanks 1
  • Disbelief 1

10 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Don't worry Avatar 2 will do over $3b from overseas alone

I was rooting for that....but the Disney deal makes me want Avatar, 2.3.4 to make less than the first....Avatar 2, 3 etc really are FOX films but as usual, Disney will get all the praise for all the money they will make.....<_<

17 minutes ago, Elessar said:

"Falling for" doesn't neccessarily mean being tricked according to my dictionary. It can also simply mean to be keen on something which is what i meant. No brainwashing conspiracies here, bad taste is all it takes...

zus-VxVxA38g1V1XdGyrRbewlRNutxnWnRmJjQS4

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic:  $215,410,791    34.9%
Foreign:  $401,600,000    65.1%

Worldwide:  $617,010,791

:hahaha:, only a 40m difference WW ?

Total Lifetime Grosses

Domestic:  $229,024,295    34.8%
Foreign:  $428,900,000    65.2%

Worldwide:  $657,924,295

Edited by The Futurist

9 minutes ago, The Futurist said:
Total Lifetime Grosses

Total Lifetime Grosses

Damn an Ant-Man movie might lose to the freakin JUSTICE LEAGUE!!

how will Marvel ever recover:sparta:

12 minutes ago, The Futurist said:
Total Lifetime Grosses

Total Lifetime Grosses

What a 'Flavor of the Month' that movie has been. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

It is weird how the other shoe never dropped for Singer after he left Rhapsody, and that is all I will say about this development.

It is one of the big twist/surprise, higher shame and lower reporting among male victim could make it an harder case, but also it is possible him and is gang were making some precaution to respect the age of consent law in the state they were and had boat to hang out into territory with lower age of consent.

The only public testimony that got out about him post metoo was about a young boy that came forward saying he accepted to sleep with singer and lived in is house for a while thinking he will get a role and never did.