Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

9 hours ago, Krissykins said:

I actually think that image is in bad taste. 

For god's sake, the Titanic sunk over a 100 freaking years ago.

Some people are really too easily offended.

• Like 1

59738210_1149300098526961_15321424637313

To Kevin and everybody at Marvel

This is Jim showing two things. 1) Endgame is a studio first product. 2) It takes mass cordination to take on Jim

An Iceberg sank the real Titanic. It took The Avengers to sink my Titanic.

Again, to beat Jim you need supernatural forces or a force of Nature.

Everyone here at Lightstorm Enternainment salutes your amazing achievement.

Shameless Lightstorm plug, a little fuck you to Disney. Followed up with obvious sarcasm.

You've shown that the movie industry is not only alive and well. It's bigger than ever!

This is great by Jim. Not only hyping Avatar 2's incoming 4 billies, but taking a dig at Endgame. It's not as impressive to get the highest grossing film when the movie industry is bigger than ever.

Jim Cameron

Where are the idiots who made snarky remarks at me calling him Jim now?

Overall this is fantastic from Jim, this is a complete NON-congratulations, the quality of the image goes to show the lack of respect Jim has for them. It's him doing the PR thing while making it obvious to those in the know he's laying down the gauntlet.

Remember Jim hates Disney right now

December 2021 is where cinema is finally back

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1

For marvel fans, if you don’t mind spoilers go and follow this guys account. Check out some of his tweets from last December. No idea if he works for marvel or what? I didn’t want to post any of the tweets cause a lot of them have a lot of spoilers. Also seems like he has some info for upcoming movies. I guess we’ll see what is true in the future.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RogerWardell

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

This is Jim showing two things. 1) Endgame is a studio first product. 2) It takes mass cordination to take on Jim

Shameless Lightstorm plug, a little fuck you to Disney. Followed up with obvious sarcasm.

You've shown that the movie industry is not only alive and well. It's bigger than ever!

This is great by Jim. Not only hyping Avatar 2's incoming 4 billies, but taking a dig at Endgame. It's not as impressive to get the highest grossing film when the movie industry is bigger than ever.

Jim Cameron

Overall this is fantastic from Jim, this is a complete NON-congratulations, the quality of the image goes to show the lack of respect Jim has for them. It's him doing the PR thing while making it obvious to those in the know he's laying down the gauntlet.

Aaaaand posts like this are why people, at least here, are starting to hate Cameron fandom. It's the franchise wars thread though, so go nuts I guess!

• Like 3
  • Knock It Off 1

5 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

Jim Cameron

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cd4f6e53263764659

• Like 2
  • Astonished 1

Like I said in the weekend thread. The over-predictions on this board are beyond annoying. EG was supposed to do 1 billion, then over TFA, then 900m and now its only doing 850. Tired of the unfunded optimism. 

• Haha 1
  • Knock It Off 1

Pikaflop is flopping thank god. WB really wanted to take out EG. They pulled out all the stops.

1. GOT

2. Pokemon.

3. Shazam.

The irony is that all three are failures lol. GOT is panned. Pokemon is doing bad. And Shazam carved a new floor for a superhero movie gross LOL.  That's what you get for focusing on sabotaging the competition instead of focusing on making good movies and decisions.  t

• Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1
  • Knock It Off 1

12 minutes ago, HeadShot said:

Pikaflop is flopping thank god. WB really wanted to take out EG. They pulled out all the stops.

1. GOT

2. Pokemon.

3. Shazam.

The irony is that all three are failures lol. GOT is panned. Pokemon is doing bad. And Shazam carved a new floor for a superhero movie gross LOL.  That's what you get for focusing on sabotaging the competition instead of focusing on making good movies and decisions.  t

Except Shazam and Pikachu are good films. Did you make this comment here because your petty ass got blocked from the weekend thread? 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, HeadShot said:

Like I said in the weekend thread. The over-predictions on this board are beyond annoying. EG was supposed to do 1 billion, then over TFA, then 900m and now its only doing 850. Tired of the unfunded optimism. 

It happened with Infity War aswell.

I thought Titanic was done for with Infinity War, yet it was pretty safe in the end.

This time I thought Avatar was done for... but I'm not so sure anymore.

• Like 3
  • Disbelief 1

4 hours ago, HeadShot said:

Like I said being a obnoxious troll and getting thread banned and still doing concern trolling.... Tired of the unfunded trolling... Just shut the fuck up

4 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

It happened with Infity War aswell.

I thought Titanic was done for with Infinity War, yet it was pretty safe in the end.

This time I thought Avatar was done for... but I'm not so sure anymore.

Oh trust me you will be sure when Avatar 2 makes less than 2.3B .....  :Venom:

• ...wtf 1

6 hours ago, HeadShot said:

1. GOT

2. Pokemon.

3. Shazam.

Shazam! was scheduled to be released in April 2019 long before EG was scheduled for that same month. Also, Detective Pikachu was scheduled for May 10 before WB even picked up the film. 

12 hours ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

avengers since they have much better movies

a wonkier character/story progression

that's two Infini's in a row that cared so less about Stucky

that's also the most I've seen outta Thor's mom

Prefer the Wolverine & Superman Cinematic Universes