Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

Just now, dashrendar44 said:

What part of "scrubbing" the comments did you not get?

You can shit and whine all right back and forth if you want in the IW thread but post the slightest perceived negative criticism in any DCEU thread, you get censored and put in the fanboy garbage bin. Last time I check all the comments ripping into IW trailer are still there for you to read including yours.

It's just part of being a good sport and not being a sore winner.

8 minutes ago, dashrendar44 said:

What part of "scrubbing" the comments did you not get?

You can shit on MCU and whine all right back and forth if you want in the IW thread but post the slightest perceived negative criticism in any DCEU thread, you get censored and put in the fanboy garbage bin. Last time I check all the comments ripping into IW trailer are still there for you to read including yours.

There were plenty of deleted posts in the Infinity War thread yesterday, of that I’m sure. Although to be honest I’m not really sure what they were about.

• Like 1

Just now, Arlborn said:

There were plenty of deleted posts in the Infinity War thread yesterday, of that I’m sure. Although to be honest I’m not really sure what they were about.

yeah and they know that.  This is the normal circle of how all these comic book threads go.  People get hyped, people come in no so hyped, they get "attacked" for not going overboard or being as hyped, then the people doing the "attacking" whine they aren't allowed, then go hyperbole about how it's not right and they did nothing wrong although it happens literally in every one of the threads by both sides. It's the victim complex I guess.  Spritz in some "hey we are allowed to crap every 2 seconds but only on the side I don't like" and yo uget the full experience :P

it's pretty funny how it works actually  lol

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, 75Live said:

yeah and they know that.  This is the normal circle of how all these comic book threads go.  People get hyped, people come in no so hyped, they get "attacked" for not going overboard or being as hyped, then the people doing the "attacking" whine they aren't allowed, then go hyperbole about how it's not right and they did nothing wrong although it happens literally in every one of the threads by both sides. It's the victim complex I guess.  Spritz in some "hey we are allowed to crap every 2 seconds but only on the side I don't like" and yo uget the full experience :P

it's pretty funny how it works actually  lol

Who did I "attack" for expressing their negative opinions on the trailer in IW thread?

So now Kjsooner's lonely meltdown represents all the hyped crowd? Then he's not the only one overreacting then if him alone is enough to freak out and cry wolf to paint a shitload of diverse posters who had no qualms with negative opinions with the same brush stroke.

Why the heck stating "WW's run didn't boost JL's prospects like expected" which is basically saying "water is wet" at this point is considered an "attack"?

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Goffe said:

I guess you haven't been reading the IW thread lately. Same whiny defensiveness, passive agressive comments, sarcastic remarks in there.

However, DCU fans continuously defend really bad and mediocre films that are mostly been derided by audiences and critics (Not Wonder Women). 

They also think there is some grand conspiracy against DCU.

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, dashrendar44 said:

Who did I "attack" for expressing their negative opinions on the trailer in IW thread?

So now Kjsooner's lonely meltdown represents all the hyped crowd? Then he's not the only one overreacting then if him alone is enough to freak out and cry wolf to paint a shitload of diverse posters who had no qualms with negative opinions with the same brush stroke.

Why the heck stating "WW's run didn't boost JL's prospects like expected" which is basically saying "water is wet" at this point is considered an "attack"?

Ask the mods directly through PM?

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

Its just my subjective observation, but out of all fandoms, the DC one is the worst for me. The level of butthurt across all social media plattforms every time someone dares to critizice something about DC films or in general is astounding and really, really annoying. Its like trying to talk to some religious fundamentalists.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Its just my subjective observation, but out of all fandoms, the MCU one is the worst for me. The level of trolling and mocking across all social media plattforms every time DCEU comes out with anything. really rude and annoying.

there fixed it for you

4 minutes ago, mredman said:

there fixed it for you

You literally just accused another poster of doing nothing but trolling in the Wednesday daily thread.

I come in here and you've just instantly trolled a poster cause your feelings are hurt about his stated subjective observation about DC fans.

:ohmyzod:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Its just my subjective observation, but out of all fandoms, the DC one is the worst for me. The level of butthurt across all social media plattforms every time someone dares to critizice something about DC films or in general is astounding and really, really annoying. Its like trying to talk to some religious fundamentalists.

yep, many critics think the same.

16 hours ago, Brainbug said:

Endless Avatar Sequels...

Hide contents

:sparta:

...that nobody asked for. We were all happy with one.

How much funnier would it have been if Justice League came out next November, after Infinity War, with what would have looked like such a similar plot but just done in a much shittier way? Damnit I wish that would have happened for pure comedy value.

Both fanboys are awful but I’m not picking who’s worse but I’ll say this after seeing a few of the recent threads, if you tell some to fuck themselves and leave or call anyone who says something slightly negative about the movie you love bias or say people are bullying a movie due to pointing out facts, your a fanboy

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dashrendar44 said:

and at what point did I see or even imply that you attacked anyone?  You inferred something that wasn't even in the post I wrote.  All I wrote about was how CB threads go, that's it.  which I never said you were, or even hinted at that you were part of the issue

Nothing you wrote changed the point of my post.  It's a circle that happens in all the threads.  Sorry if you feel that was directed at you, but in no way was it. 

this is why I stay out of these threads usually :P   

• Like 1

DC fans are being crazier right now but only cause their franchise is in constant turmoil and the emotional ups and down are wild. One minute Wonder Woman breaks out and becomes a sensation, the next Justice League tanks, one minute Ben Affleck is in, the next he's out. It's enough to drive anyone bonkers.

Star wars fans during the prequels were truly a sight to behold lmao.

Edited by Rebeccas
  • Like 3

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

The DC fanboys are fucking intolerable. At worst, the MCU fanboys are a slight annoyance. Big differencethere.

There’s a reason why Empirecity never gave his true opinions on JL.