CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

4 hours ago, Rth said:

Top engagements 25-27/3
all BvS

1-AMC Empire 25 NYC
2-AMC Garden State Paramus NJ
3-AMC Burbank 30
4-ST Palladium, San Antonio TX
5-AMC Lincoln Square, NYC
6-Regal Atlantic Station, Atlanta GA
7-AMC Gull Pointe 30, houston TX
8-Regal Kaufman Astoria, Astoria NY
9-Regal New Roc City New Rochelle NY
10-Cobb Dolphin , Miami FL
11-Regal Sheepshead Bay Brooklyn NY
12-Regal Ontario Palace, Ontario CA
(combined with Mills 30 would be #2)
13-Regal Irvine Spectrum Irvine CA
14-Regal Union Square, NYC
15-Pac Arclight Hollywood
16-Regal LA Live Stadium
17-AMc 34st , NYC
18-AMC Orange, Orange CA
19-ST Palladium , Richmond TX
20-Regal Marq, Houston TX

Top Canada
1-CPLX Scotiabank Toronto , 2-CPLX Cinema Banque Montreal, 3-CPLX Scotiabank Calgary

No surprise that the Metreon isn't on the list since its 480 Seat IMAX is under renovation.

Oh well..hopefully should be ready for CW :D

2 hours ago, nilephelan said:

Here are a couple things....

- Deadpool should have opened even higher than it did.  So many theaters were caught off guard (they shouldn't have been) and were still running a normal winter schedule when it came to early/late shows and number of prints/screens allocated on Friday and Saturday.  Many didn't have shows before 11am and weren't adding late late shows to accommodate the crowds.  BvS had WAY more screens and showtimes running.  

- Monday numbers for BvS......

giphy.gif

Ooh boy mods be like for a week

bill-paxton-chickenshit-outfit.gif

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Your first paragraph is full of wild supposition, not to mention none of what you say is "easy".

Your second paragraph is literally just your opinion on the movie. 

Please stop top trying to fix stuff for Warners. Just hate the result and move on. 

I was counting on you to reply to my post with your trademarked style of comebacks. So I've got prepared. :) 

Wild assumptions, eh? Oh but BvS isn't Justice League. Does his answer sounds like someone that was hoping to make a Man of Steel sequel or Batman v Superman? He wanted to flash out more Superman before setting up the DCCU. Warner wanted the Batman money, so he was talked to direct a Batman and Superman "vs" film like he announced at Comic-Con. I'm not trying to fix anything to Warner, I'm just commenting on it like SEVERAL others, CJohn included.

Stop singling me out, stop making me a target for the rabid fanboys. Talk about THE FILM, its numbers, the effects of the film's quality over the box office and what WB can do moving forward are things ALL OF US are talking here. Singling me out is just a cheap shot for ending an argument and definitely Tele, it should be beneath you.