kayumanggi

Thursday Numbers: 7.74 M BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE | 3.20 M ZOOTOPIA | 1.63 M MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING II

5 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Yep, ho hum.  60 mill weekend coming up.  The film will be fine.  The biggest shit on film that will make about 400 mill and a billion to a bill point two WW.

1B looks very difficult now.

350-370M DOM

590-610M OS

So 950-970M WW.

• Like 2

It's not a great overall number considering it won't perform like im3 over the weekend as it does not appeal to families. 

However 55 to 60 million 2nd weekend looks likely but that kills 400 million regardless.

2 minutes ago, The Panda Knight said:

Thu: 7.7m

Fri: 15.8m

Sat: 21.3m

Sun: 13.4m

Wknd: 50.5m (-69.7%)

60m isn't happening guys, it would need a very large Fri increas

This is a weekend film. Teens and young adults give it an A rating. 

2 minutes ago, eXtacy said:

First non-shit hold all week, but lets not pretend that Thursday number is any good.

It really isn't considering the shit drops off the previous two days. It was going to 'stabilize' eventually. I still don't see it grossing more then 55 mil 2nd weekend. 400 million is dead.

Disney’s Zootopia was second yesterday with an estimated $3.2M taking its four week total to $255.9M. In third, Gold Circle/Playtone/HBO’s My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 from Universal filed an opening week of $25.36M after a $1.6M Thursday.

• Like 3