Kalo

Black Widow | July 9 2021 | ScarJo secures the bag from Disney

Good trailer, basically the same MCU structure when it comes to teasers.

Directing seems good, cinematography is beautiful, action is edited but since people who see some sequences say it’s like Winter Soldier, i’m sold.

Should be huge too, trailer is having excellent numbers across platforms.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

Then they should plan it and release it before EG. Her character died in EG, make it the ultimate appearance there.

Sure it seems like a major afterthought now, but I’m still looking forward to it. 

Still annoyed Marvel took so long to bother giving her a film. 

32 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

Then they should plan it and release it before EG. Her character died in EG, make it the ultimate appearance there.

Yeah, my only gripe, as a prequal and we know what happens in EG, it's hard to get invested in the character as we know there is no future in it.

Still there's always kween FloPu to look forward too. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AndyK said:

Yeah, my only gripe, as a prequal and we know what happens in EG, it's hard to get invested in the character as we know there is no future in it.

Still there's always kween FloPu to look forward too. 

You see the introduction of like 20 new Black Widows and don't see what that's signalling for the future?

17 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Sure it seems like a major afterthought now, but I’m still looking forward to it. 

Still annoyed Marvel took so long to bother giving her a film. 

mostly bc of palmutter, when marvel studios was seperate of marvel entertaiment, it was late, they had already planned phase 3 , 

6 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I think it’s a tall order for both. As $1.1B WW isn’t easy.

agreed, ww 1 made around 410 os with china ,to hit 1,1 billion, it would need around 200-300 increase os , i think that its too much

as for black widow i also doubt it but hey both aquaman and captain marvel made it, we have see crazier things

Edited by john2000

2 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I think it’s a tall order for both. As $1.1B WW isn’t easy.

Maybe for Wonder Woman but for Black Widow it shouldn’t be hard. She’s one of the original AVENGERS getting a first solo outing, and unlike the other one who hasn’t got one and probably won’t get one (Hawkeye), she’s a fave amongst audiences. And once again her film is one of the most desired ones in the franchise. 

Ever since 2012/2014, people have been clamoring for a Black Widow movie.