CJohn

Weekend Thread | The Jungle Book - Early Weekend Estimates 101m - 103m (DHD - Page 59) (Fri 32m, Sat 41.5m-42m) | RTH Saturday Early Est = 40-44M (Page 46) | Barbershop TNC - Est 20.4m (DHD) | Boss -59% | Hardcore Henry epic -71%

Just now, Chewy said:

Justice for BOT members the mods have been abusing their powers for too long

This trailer was posted in the Classic Conversation thread. Makes so much sense now if you view CJohn as Nate Parker's character.

Actually....given Nate Parker's issues maybe CJohn casting is too on the nose...

• Like 1

Just now, Chewy said:

Justice for BOT members the mods have been abusing their powers for too long

Today is a day for truth. The world needs to know what the mods stand for. That kind of power is very dangerous. Let the record show that this forum holds the mods responsible.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

FYI we'll merge this with the other thread once that thread has been purged.

Only 10 postings in, it doesn't make a difference, does it?

Do whatever you want. You do it either way. 

Edited by Poseidon

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Today is a day for truth. The world needs to know what the mods stand for. That kind of power is very dangerous. Let the record show that this forum holds the mods responsible.

waiting for the mods to serve you a jar of granny's apple juice ;) 

but really, not bad numbers for the weekend so far :) 

Edited by 75live
  • Like 3

Oh my.... I had a 2 hour ride home from a funeral I was well entertained until things got ugly :( 

But hey, 25m is a good # 80m should be reached with that - the thing to remember about Cindy is the first weekend of March with spring breaks first starting tends to be weird. And Cindy had a weird run on weekends it's entire run. 

Just now, narniadis said:

Oh my.... I had a 2 hour ride home from a funeral I was well entertained until things got ugly :( 

But hey, 25m is a good # 80m should be reached with that - the thing to remember about Cindy is the first weekend of March with spring breaks first starting tends to be weird. And Cindy had a weird run on weekends it's entire run. 

Awe I am so sorry to hear, I hope you at least had a few laughs at this whole scenario.