TalismanRing

WEEKEND ESTIMATES: GOTT: 24.66 | BOAN 7.1 | PERE 15 | DEEP 11.75 | MID SCHOOL 6.9

1 minute ago, 4815162342 said:

Yeah he's going full meta ham.

Movie's actually been fine so far, if somewhat hamfisted.

The movie is decent just like the other two.

7 minutes ago, I Might Not Be A Curse said:

The thread title makes me feel so much love and support <3

:kitschjob: 

3 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

Did we ban @CJohn for life yet? Hoping that's what the title refers to.

:sadben: 

• Like 4

Just now, MrPink said:

Penance for saying Paramount is fucked all those times me thinks

Paramount and Lionsgate are still fucked, tho. They are the future Relativity and Weinstein.

41 minutes ago, CJohn said:

The movie is decent just like the other two.

That abrupt ending :rofl:

It's like the writer wasn't in on the memo about the book being split and then right before filming started they realized he essentially covered the whole book so they hacked off/re-wrote the final fifteen minutes so they get a new cliffhanger and essentially have to BS the plot of the entire fourth movie.

Except now no more fourth movie.

• Like 3

At $45m, it'll make a profit and Universal is only distributing it in the US and a handful of territories, the rest is being handled by eOne and other local distributors, given DreamWorks SKG hasn't had a number 1 film in five years, it's a good start for them and Amblin Partners. 

• Like 1

Was an announcement at school today saying that if anyone came to school for any of the Halloween costume activities dressed as a clown they will either be asked to change or not be permitted to participate.

• Like 1

Just now, DAJK said:

Was an announcement at school today saying that if anyone came to school for any of the Halloween costume activities dressed as a clown they will either be asked to change or not be permitted to participate.

That's an easy way to cut down on Suicide Squad costumes :jeb!: 

31 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

That abrupt ending :rofl:

It's like the writer wasn't in on the memo about the book being split and then right before filming started they realized he essentially covered the whole book so they hacked off/re-wrote the final fifteen minutes so they get a new cliffhanger and essentially have to BS the plot of the entire fourth movie.

Except now no more fourth movie.

I just pretend the last 5 seconds don't exist. 

17 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

That's an easy way to cut down on Suicide Squad costumes :jeb!: 

Holy I never even thought about that! How many hoes probably already have a Harley Quinn outfit lines up...