TalismanRing

WEEKEND ESTIMATES: GOTT: 24.66 | BOAN 7.1 | PERE 15 | DEEP 11.75 | MID SCHOOL 6.9

1 hour ago, DAJK said:

Was an announcement at school today saying that if anyone came to school for any of the Halloween costume activities dressed as a clown they will either be asked to change or not be permitted to participate.

#clownlivesmatter

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

To go with a weekend of predictable boring @CJohn meltdowns, I am watching Divergent: Allegiant. So far after 27ish minutes there is Miles Teller acting like he's in a totally different movie and a really lol slow-mo shot.

I think that's the first movie in a long time that those who made the film gave less of a shit making it than I did watching it

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, I Might Not Be A Curse said:

Is Miss Peregrine's expected to hold well?  If so, my curse really is a reality.

Also, how's Deepwater Horizon doing.  55%+ drop?

Both are probably dropping over 55% now thanks to your curse.

7 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Just saw The Girl on the Train and lol I couldn't stop picturing @CJohn every time Haley Bennett was on screen making sexy poses. Stay out of muh brain, you sick bastard.

I imagine CJohn looks like Luke Evans. Everyone should go into the movie thinking that.