kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

1 hour ago, Belakor said:

Lol with these insane predictions, we are not in 2018, this movie is going to underperform so bad. 

Like I know you have a hate boner for disney. But the potential if the film is good is there. The two deadpool movies are looked back on fondly

2 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Using the number put out by Disney is completely useless when it includes every single person who watched the superbowl. It's still pretty obvious tho the movie is doing well on the internet and is heading for a pretty good opening.

Wait, is that how they’re counting it? 

Edit: Never mind. I saw the tweet

Edited by WittyUsername

38 minutes ago, JimmyB said:

Not exactly 123m viewers. The 123m figure is an average of how many people were watching at any moment. Given how the DP3 spot dropped at the beginning and viewership tends to peak towards the end, it can be assumed it was less than 123m. The halftime show shortly after had 129m average.

Still think trailer likes (not views) are one of the better ways to gauge interest and so far the metrics tell me around 150-160 mil OW rn. Not quite MoM of Wakanda Forever numbers, but close. Gives it a pretty good shot at becoming the highest grossing R-rated movies ever domestic.

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, HummingLemon496 said:

Thoughts on the 365M trailer views @TheFlatLannister

(because you've been paying a lot of attention to the amount of social media engagement)

Pretends To Be Shocked Fake Shock GIF by AIDES

In all seriousness, Deadpool 3 blowing tf up is like the most predictable shit ever. Only thing stopping that film is poor WOM

People who are saying trailer views don't mean anything, don't understand how CBM hype works 

4 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

Who was it who said this wasn't viral?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bob Train said:

Not exactly 123m viewers. The 123m figure is an average of how many people were watching at any moment. Given how the DP3 spot dropped at the beginning and viewership tends to peak towards the end, it can be assumed it was less than 123m. The halftime show shortly after had 129m average.

Agree, Disney pulled an Enron with the most viewed trailer number. But, like the comment above said its doing well. Disney just cooked the books a little well alot, lol

Total view count is bull. We have to see how youtube view on main Marvel channel goes. Its solid unlike Marvels which did terribly. Anyway I think Disney has gotten good value out of $7m spend. Let us see how next trailer goes without SB push and of course the most important metric is presales.

1 hour ago, JimmyB said:

Feel like adding in Super Bowl views is unfair but it’s outpacing MoM view wise I guess. Feel good about 140-165m OW so long as reception is good.