baumer

Wednesday Box Office - (Asgard2) R1 18.5, Sing 16

13 minutes ago, Blankments said:

I'm supposed to see Hamilton on sat but how can I enjoy the hip hop when I can't even get my jazz cravings out of my system

FUCK YOU LIONSGATE FUCK IT ALL

If there is a more "First World Problems" complaint, I can't even venture to guess what it can be.

• Like 12

54 minutes ago, Blankments said:

WHAT IS THE GODDAMN FUCKING POINT OF HAVING A FUCKING MOVIEPASS IF I CAN'T SEE THE LEGITIMATE ONLY MOVIE I WAS HYPED FOR THIS MONTH IN 2016!?!?!?

I FUCKING HATE EVERYTHING FUCK FUCK FUCK I SPEND $40 A MONTH TO SEE UNLIMITED MOVIES IN THEATERS BUT WHAT ARE MY FUCKING OPTIONS? COLLATERAL BEAUTY, PASSENGERS, AND SING??? WHERE THE FUCK IS JACKIE, LION, AND LA LA MOTHERFUCKING LAND

FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

SORRY I NEEDED TO VENT I'M JUST FUCKING PISSED THAT I'VE BEEN HOME FOR TWO WEEKS AND THE ONLY MOVIE I SAW THAT I'D ACTUALLY CALL GOOD WAS A REWATCH THAT I DIDN'T USE MY MOVIEPASS ON

FUCK EVERYTHING

It's  been awhile since we had one of these.   Welcome back 

• Like 11

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

If there is a more "First World Problems" complaint, I can't even venture to guess what it can be.

Well for New Years Eve I was debating whether or not to include lobster with my steak

• Like 5

1 hour ago, fracfar said:

Just looked it up and Blu-ray players seem cheaper than I remember. Interesting. 

You can get a good quality BR player now (that will also allow you to stream Netflix, Amazon, Hulu etc  or watch from a HD or USB if you don't have a Smart TV) for $40 or less with all the year end sales. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Blankments said:

$40 equals approximately 5 movies. Movies that were scheduled for wide release this month initially

*Rogue One 

*Manchester by the Sea

La La Land

Jackie

Gold

Lion

Fences (saw it didn't like it)

Any other drama that should've gone to at least 500 theaters (usually I get these BUT NOPE ON LA LA AND LION)

december was supposed to be a month with surprisingly high quality. not this shit show

I hope this is some consolation. 

I'm seeing La La Land with my dad tomorrow. 

• Like 2

I've become VERY selective about the movies I buy these days. I have to really really like a movie to purchase it. 

The only movies I've bought this year so far are Deadpool, Zootopia and Civil War. I'm planning on getting Dr Strange, Fantastic Beasts(mainly because my wife liked it) and of coarse Rogue One. 

• Like 7

You sons of bitches you act like you've never craved jazz before well FUCK YOU AND FUCK ME LETS ALL FUCK AROUND EH ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS WAS LA LA LAND AND ALL I GOT WAS WHY HIM BEING DISAPPOINTED IS REASONABLE EVEN IF HAMILTON AWAITS DONT CALL ME A FIRST WORLS PROBLEM; I AM MY OWN PROVLEMS AND YOU ARE YOUR OWN

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO DECENCY AND GOOD WILL TO YOJR FELLLW MAN? NOPE HE WANTS TO SEE LA LA LAND BUTTTT HE HAS TICKETS TO HAMILTON HE DESERVES NO SYMPATHY

CLASSIST BULLSHIT THATS WHAT IS FUCK YOU ALL IM GOING TO VED I HAVE TO GET UP IN FIVE HOURS ANYWAY FOR MY JOB THAT I AM GOING TO WORK MY ASS OFF SO THAT WAY I'M NOT MOOCHING OFF MY PRENTS MY WHOLE LIFE THANKS GUYS

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, Blankments said:

You sons of bitches you act like you've never craved jazz before well FUCK YOU AND FUCK ME LETS ALL FUCK AROUND EH ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS WAS LA LA LAND AND ALL I GOT WAS WHY HIM BEING DISAPPOINTED IS REASONABLE EVEN IF HAMILTON AWAITS DONT CALL ME A FIRST WORLS PROBLEM; I AM MY OWN PROVLEMS AND YOU ARE YOUR OWN

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO DECENCY AND GOOD WILL TO YOJR FELLLW MAN? NOPE HE WANTS TO SEE LA LA LAND BUTTTT HE HAS TICKETS TO HAMILTON HE DESERVES NO SYMPATHY

CLASSIST BULLSHIT THATS WHAT IS FUCK YOU ALL IM GOING TO VED I HAVE TO GET UP IN FIVE HOURS ANYWAY FOR MY JOB THAT I AM GOING TO WORK MY ASS OFF SO THAT WAY I'M NOT MOOCHING OFF MY PRENTS MY WHOLE LIFE THANKS GUYS

small-violin.gif

• Like 13

26 minutes ago, Blankments said:

15 minutes ago, JB33 said:

So do you guys think Rogue One will remain relatively flat tomorrow or drop? I'm going to predict it drops 20% like Avatar did at the same point for between $14.4M and $14.5M.

Too low?

Yeah, much too low. Avatar fell 20% because its second Thursday was on New Years' Eve, which is notoriously a slow day for box office. Rogue One won't fall that low. Most movies in 2011 fell 5-10%, which seems about right.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JB33 said:

So do you guys think Rogue One will remain relatively flat tomorrow or drop? I'm going to predict it drops 20% like Avatar did at the same point for between $14.4M and $14.5M.

Too low?

That would have been new years eve  for Avatar so it would have fallen more. I would be very surprised if R1 fell under 15 or he'll even 15.5. 10% give or take should be the target. 

Edited by narniadis
  • Like 1