DAJK

Weekend Thread...Friday numbers (Deadline) HF: 6M| BBM: 5M| PD: 4.2| LLL: 3.97 (PG 18) - NOT THE PIRACY THREAD (OR THE POLITICS THREAD)

34 minutes ago, JonathanLB said:

Regal is giving you a free small popcorn and 2,500 bonus points just for seeing Sleepless in the next 6 days. That seems really desperate lol.

How many points do you need for a movie ticket?

49 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Is anyone else SHOCKED at Bye Bye Man? I mean if those 13-14M numbers for the weekend hold true. Genuinely surprised here to be honest.

Im not. Is January. Horror always seems to do well in that month.

2 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

Silence goes wide at 750 sites with a paltry projected $2.3M over four;

Jeeeeeeeeeeeesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus. That's worse than any of us expected.

Does well for my derby. I predicted $1.5 for the 3-day. It was doing quite shitily in its limited release.

• Like 1

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

They should have gotten me for realism. I'd even have Jane Levy as my girlfriend! 

I'll be 18 in a few weeks but I could totally pull off a teenager for the next 10 years by the looks of it :( 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

I'll be 18 in a few weeks but I could totally pull off a teenager for the next 10 years by the looks of it :( 

People think I'm older than I am; I don't see it personally. I'd still look a hell of a lot younger than Lucas Till :lol: 

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 1

Death of rom-coms? I'm a bit sad about that actually. The teenager me would have laughed about it but if I'm being completely honest I kinda miss the big rom-coms, even the dumb vehicles.

Notting Hill, Love Actually and Imagine Me & You are my favorites. I have a thing for British comedy I guess.

• Like 5

• Community Manager
14 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Eh you'll look more mature within a few years.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

Death of rom-coms? I'm a bit sad about that actually. The teenager me would have laughed about it but if I'm being completely honest I kinda miss the big rom-coms, even the dumb vehicles.

Notting Hill, Love Actually and Imagine Me & You are my favorites. I have a thing for British comedy I guess.

There is a good discussion thread for this, lots of similar points covered

• Like 1