DAJK

Weekend Thread...Friday numbers (Deadline) HF: 6M| BBM: 5M| PD: 4.2| LLL: 3.97 (PG 18) - NOT THE PIRACY THREAD (OR THE POLITICS THREAD)

11 minutes ago, JennaJ said:

I saw those videos from Graham Norton for Emma and Ryan, and all I could think was "Darn, Ben Affleck looks BAD!"

I think all the Batman stuff is beating him down a bit. He's probably tired of talking about it lol

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Ben is on the verge of collapsing.

All sorts of things could be on his mind, people don't need to keep going on about this whole "laugh at sadfleck" thing. Give it a few years and if he stays like this, next thing you know he'll be jumping on the couch.

From BO.com, regarding Rogue one:

"...With $498.85 million and counting — and still holding on well, not having even left the top four yet — the film looks likely to pass $550 million and maybe even $600 million total."

:ph34r:

:rofl:

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, TommyA10 said:

From BO.com, regarding Rogue one:

"...With $498.85 million and counting — and still holding on well, not having even left the top four yet — the film looks likely to pass $550 million and maybe even $600 million total."

:ph34r:

:rofl:

LMAO

• Like 2

Some stats are surprising, showing how unpredictable bo is.

Inferno dom being less than Sully ow was one such thing last year.

Now a Ben Affleck movie releasing in nearly 3000 theaters, looking at a dom less than Inferno's ow is something.

• Like 3