kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

1 minute ago, Eric the Hedgehog said:

Black Widow had them. I think all the Marvel movies did actually. But this one really is pushing 3D more than usual in terms of prime slots. Probably because of the Avatar 2 trailer lmao

I would think its more because this movie is actually worth watching in 3d because of the visuals. Of all the Marvel and probably all SH movies, this would be the one where 3d makes sense given the VfX and trippy visuals. 

8 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Is it just me or is Wanda's accent a lot thicker in this spot than it has been of late.

From Wikipedia:

The film continues Maximoff's "ownership of what makes her unique and the accountability of her life experience" that began in the series WandaVision (2021),[13] with an example of this being a return to an accent that is more true to her Sokovian heritage after some of the previous MCU films had moved to an Americanized version.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ImNotRacistAtAll said:

Yeah. But didn't the NwH tickets go on sale on a... much better hour? Like, way later. 

This is very early. Most people working. Or at school/college. Just a thought. 

Of course, DS2 was never going to be a NWH. But I will say it's very early everywhere. 

NWH tickets went on sale at night. Could that be a factor? 

Both went on sale at midnight on a weekday. NWH was crashing Cineworld’s website before it even got to midnight and I struggled to get tickets until the next day. Whereas last night I didn’t encounter any issues and could quite easily have left it until now to get my preferred IMAX seats.

Please don’t take my post in the wrong way, I’m not suggesting this is “bad” or anything of the sort, but it’s undeniably nowhere near NWH, but nobody should be expecting it to be.

Edited by SnokesLegs
  • Like 1

I cannot wait to irrationally defend all of Wanda's fucked up choices in this movie, get into numerous twitter arguements over society failing and it's not really her fault, try to invoke pathetic attempts of feminism to defend her at every turn. Good lord I'm gonna be absolute insufferable  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I got opening night AMC tickets for the IMAX pretty easily this morning by getting in the virtual queue at about 7:50am CST.  However, I couldn't buy any additional tickets after I got those. Kept getting an error message.  At least I got the important ones, though!

ETA: Now it says I have a 28  minute wait...

Edited by sabrecmc

51 minutes ago, iHeartJames said:

I cannot wait to irrationally defend all of Wanda's fucked up choices in this movie, get into numerous twitter arguements over society failing and it's not really her fault, try to invoke pathetic attempts of feminism to defend her at every turn. Good lord I'm gonna be absolute insufferable  

Or you can choose not to engage in this you know

Got 5 tickets for Friday night. HERE WE GO!!!