franfar

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 | May 5, 2023 | The 9th most profitable film of 2023

Here is the reference:

Adult profanity (strong): F--k, Motherf----r, C--t, C--------r

Teen profanity (moderate): Bitch, Twat, Prick, Wanker etc.

6-12 years old profanity (mild): Shit, Asshole, Dick, Bugger etc.

1-5 years old profanity (very mild): Damn, Goddamn, Hell, Ass, Crap, Screw etc.

MCU movies only have very mild, mild and moderate profanity in them.

Was trying to find the date for Mario premiere and stumbled on this. 

https://www.averagesocialite.com/la-events/2023/4/6/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-3-premiere-la

Red carpet Premiere in LA is set for April 6th. But both Wakanda Forever and Ant-Man had there premiere date on there months in advance but closer to release was pushed forward a week. Don´t think this will happen here but the date could change closer to release. 

4 minutes ago, TheDude391 said:

I'm gonna make a very bold prediction and say this comes in below Guardians 1-2.

I think the film will be good but I suspect it'll be impacted by the superhero movie fatigue starting to hit (ie 6 of the past 7 receiving mixed to negative reception).

Not really bold tbh - If Wakanda Forever only did 850M then Guardians will be luck to get 750M+

I'm skeptical that Panther movies are inherently higher than Guardians movies, especially after Chadwick passed. I've heard more positive buzz about this than I did about Panther 2 so far. Of course, some of that is probably because this is the last movie with the Guardians cast and Panther 2 already didn't have Chadwick.

16 hours ago, thajdikt said:

Not really bold tbh - If Wakanda Forever only did 850M then Guardians will be luck to get 750M+

I think the circumstances involving Black Panthers production, like having to rewrite the entire movie because the lead actor died, is very different than Guardians situation.

• Like 1

On 3/18/2023 at 4:34 PM, TheDude391 said:

I'm gonna make a very bold prediction and say this comes in below Guardians 1-2.

I think the film will be good but I suspect it'll be impacted by the superhero movie fatigue starting to hit (ie 6 of the past 7 receiving mixed to negative reception).

I think under 1 could happen if reception isn’t great. We need great WOM here, people are over mediocre in the MCU right now. 

8 hours ago, Ezen Baklattan said:

...the MCU's first f-bomb??

Nah, that'd be like "brief strong language" for one in a PG-13 movie. It's weird. Usually the rule is PG-13 only gets one F bomb but like Knives Out I believe had two. The MPAA is infamously opaque as to how their ratings system works.

• Like 1