WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 120): Boss Baby 50.2M | BATB 45.4M | GITS 18.7M | Power Rangers 14.2M | Kong 8.6M

6 hours ago, grey ghost said:

I'm hyped about Wonder Woman.

Not for the movie but the fall out.

Either DCEU recovers or the internet is going to implode because the movie sucks and flops.

I love a meltdown as much as the next guy, but I'm totally expecting mixed reviews, ok box office and the world to carry on spinning.

1 minute ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Theaters for Ghost in the Shell, will be exactly like what happened to Ghostbusters: Empty OR full of ghosts! :)

Ghost in the Shell isn't even guaranteed to make as much in total as Ghostbusters did in its first weekend now.

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Ghost in the Shell isn't even guaranteed to make as much in total as Ghostbusters did in its first weekend now.

True. But Ghost in the Shell will more than likely make much more than it did worldwide and if I'm not mistaken had about half of the budget.

49 minutes ago, AJG said:

Part of me wonders if GITS should have been done by the Waschowskis. At least there would be a debate about the quality of the film. I've never seen a movie be so widely considered to be "average" like this GITS remake. It seems like nobody hates it enough to call it bad, and nobody likes it enough to call it good.

Anybody decent sci fi director who is hot right now.

Not the guy who did Snow White and the Huntsman.

19 minutes ago, Rth and the Beast said:

BB will be over 15m prob around 15.4-15.5

Pretty good.

Fellow Dreamworks characters that Alec Baldwin voiced previously.....seems very amused. :D:lol:

Makunga (Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa): Bildresultat för makunga madagascar 2

Nicholas St. North (ROTG): Bildresultat för rise of the guardians santa

First a lion....then the santa....and now a baby. Alec sure does pick some randomous types of animated characters in Dreamworks-films.

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

i'm guessing the news of jordan peele doing an akira movie the other day will just sorta fade away with no follow up.

I wanna say "blackwashing"(it's OK because I said it in quotes) but I'm not sure if it is OK because I'm from a mixed English/Irish/Scottish/Welsh heritage but according to FIFA(our Lord and Saviour) I'm Asian. 

I'm so confused. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jonwo said:

The Boss Baby opened well, I wonder if a sequel is likely, the concept seems like a one and done film. Home got a TV series while Trolls is getting a sequel so i imagine it will be one or the other 

With Universal in charge, the odds of a sequel are good. Hopefully Underpants breaks out next.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Anybody decent sci fi director who is hot right now.

Not the guy who did Snow White and the Huntsman.

LOOOOOL. The Kristin Stewart affair guy directed this?

0725-kristen-stewart-rupert-sanders-sub-

Spoiler

Shoutout to R-Patz.