DP - 421k

JW3 - 418k

These all seem like good jumps from just 4 days ago, Wick especially

Edited by CoolEric258
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

These all seem like good jumps from just 4 days ago, Wick especially

I got some comps for John Wick with the last update and it’s doing extremely well. The only question is will it be really front loaded (similar to DP2 for example) or not. But even if it is really front loaded, it’s presales so far are really strong. 

IDK personally I am thinking people will over predict the Thursday preview number and go into a panic and then it will demolish the Saturday and Sunday and Friday Day Business records. 

Like this movie can do 50 million in previews and rather effortlessly open to over 280+ million. 

I just feel compared to SW the presales are more spread over the weekend, IDK lol 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Premium George said:

It's total pre sells at a major chain which represents around 35% of total pre sells in america.

Oh s**t..

Yeah, preview record is going down

6 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

IDK personally I am thinking people will over predict the Thursday preview number and go into a panic and then it will demolish the Saturday and Sunday and Friday Day Business records. 

Like this movie can do 50 million in previews and rather effortlessly open to over 280+ million. 

I just feel compared to SW the presales are more spread over the weekend, IDK lol 

it can also do 60M+/307M OW as well :ph34r:

20 minutes ago, feasby007 said:

@Porthos has that new theatre been added to Fandango yet? How's it doing overall?

Not yet, no. 

As of 10:15pm PDT last night it'd sold just over 100 tickets between its ten showings, the vast majority being in the first two showings.

---

Think it's doing pretty well for a completely brand new theater that's only getting sales from the corp website (might also be getting sales from folks walking up and checking it out before it opens, but I don't know if they have anyone manning the box office yet or not).

Edited by Porthos