Plain Old Tele

What a WONDERful Weekend | WW down only 16% on Sunday. 103M weekend. pg 226

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

I can honestly say that I don't ever wanna see that record fall. It' too big. It's too impressive. It should stand forever

nah, Titanic's run was much more interesting, impressive and fun and THAT record fell.  So in time so will  Avatar's.  Just the nature of the beast

• Like 2

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

But enough about Avatar... Wonder Woman

My mom seems to be aware of it's existence. Which is really something

so take her to watch it ;) 

Saturday the new Avatar land had a two hour wait just to get in.  And all week it's rides had over two hour waits.  While I admit it's pop culture footprint had faded, there's still enough interest.  Plus it's hard to doubt Cameron at this point

• Like 2

1 minute ago, a2knet said:

"Outsourced to Canada with a budget of just $38  million, DreamWorks Animation’s film is a radical experiment in low-cost studio animation. Is it the future?"

THR

I get the feeling DWA under Universal will outsource all their films. Everyone apart from Disney and Pixar do it.

I'm just going to post it here cause I'm already in this thread, but I'm just pissed. 

My bio teacher wouldn't let me wait an extra day to write my bio test cause my grandma died the day before and I didn't study cause of that and working 7 hours. But he let my friend write it next week because his cat died :/

Like what the fuck? And now my entire bio mark dropped 6%

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 75live said:

so take her to watch it ;) 

Hopefully at some point this week. 

Going to see Pirates with my dad tomorrow which is going to be his first movie in theatres since The Force Awakens

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DAR said:

Saturday the new Avatar land had a two hour wait just to get in.  And all week it's rides had over two hour waits.  While I admit it's pop culture footprint had faded, there's still enough interest.  Plus it's hard to doubt Cameron at this point

Tbf that could just be Disney World not having anything new in a long time. Plus it looked awesome.

• Like 2

Just now, Jayhawk said:

Tbf that could just be Disney World not having anything new in a long time. Plus it looked awesome.

True, although the Guardians redo in California also had 5 hour waits

3 minutes ago, DAJK said:

I'm just going to post it here cause I'm already in this thread, but I'm just pissed. 

My bio teacher wouldn't let me wait an extra day to write my bio test cause my grandma died the day before and I didn't study cause of that and working 7 hours. But he let my friend write it next week because his cat died :/

Like what the fuck? And now my entire bio mark dropped 6%

I would talk to someone higher up. A death in the family warrants an extension. If your teacher is that insensitive then they're just an asshole. 

PS I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. 

Edited by Nova
  • Like 5