kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

Absolutely fabulous! Wow! Editing to the music is out of this world! best of recently released trailers by a landslide. it would suck if it got the worst views count. 

Love the whole freakin thing. But the music! New logo! Diana in a white dress! The joke at the end! Love love love! Please OS fall in love with this! 

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Just now, RichWS said:

BUT HE DIED. YOU CAN'T JUST BRING HIM BACK CAUSE THE CHEMISTRY WAS GOOD. 

From what is being said it seem so like Pedro Pascals character bought him back to life’s and is using that to gain some power. You can tell he hasn’t been in this world for a while by the joke about the trash can at the end.

13 minutes ago, RichWS said:

BUT HE DIED. YOU CAN'T JUST BRING HIM BACK CAUSE THE CHEMISTRY WAS GOOD. 

I think it’s clear that he’s not back back. Considering he hasn’t aged and is the fish out of water, a role reversal for him and Diana, which I already like. 

He’s back temporarily. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Btw how great it is to have 4 female led superhero films next year in Birds of Prey, Black Widow, WW84 and Eternals (forgive me if I missed any). All directed by female directors too. 

don't tell anyone yet but the biggest breakout of Eternals is going to be Gay Richard Madden. :bravo:

3 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

I think it’s clear that he’s not back back. Considering he hasn’t aged and is the fish out of water, a role reversal for him and Diana, which I already like. 

He’s back temporarily. 

And then his sweet ass leaves us for good? 

1 hour ago, Nova said:

I absolutely loved that trailer. I loved the style and aesthetic of it. I loved the 80s music in the background. Also Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: 

tenor.gif?itemid=7970377

I need this movie and I need it right now. 

all this and kirsten WIIG. wig, indeed.

26 minutes ago, Jamiem said:

From what is being said it seem so like Pedro Pascals character bought him back to life’s and is using that to gain some power. You can tell he hasn’t been in this world for a while by the joke about the trash can at the end.

1st movie he helped her fit in and now it's the other way around. full circle.

• Like 1

I watched that trailer and I wondered what sort of anachronistic, time traveling sorcery was going on there. Then I hit up Wikipedia and my concerns were allayed. Blue Monday was first released in 1983, a year before this movie takes place. All is well. Carry on!