kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

20 minutes ago, KeepItU25071906 said:

It was absolutely different times.

OS is gonna be bigger for sequel, as usual.

I meant DOM (though i checked and Spider-Man 2 actually earned a little bit less than SP1 Worldwide.).

I was initially against the idea of having Wonder Woman 2 set in the past still before the events of BvS but after the Justice League fiasco it's best for the Wonder Woman films to stay as far away from the current day as possible. At least until WB/DC sorts things out hopefully before a potential Wonder Woman 3. 

• Like 3

On 11/16/2017 at 10:14 PM, Kalo said:

I didn't know they moved it to Nov! it will me out just in time for my birthday now :) 

It will be out exactly ON my birthday

On 11/16/2017 at 7:54 PM, Brainbug said:

A massive hit which doesnt reach the heights of its predecessor, purely because you cant duplicate such a zeitgeist-performance.

Ahh no nobody is able to duplicate a ~4x multi for 100m+ normal OW scenario...

I have a strange feeling its going to be an original villain created by Patty and team.

Said no modern day superhero movie ever.
If you are going to make a Wonder Woman movie and by some chance it does well, you better damn well use her supporting cast and villains for the sequels. Don't ignore the material from the comics.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, dudalb said:

Seems to me Circe is a likely villain for the sequel.

Circe and Cheetah would be my choice. I like Sarah Paulson but I suspect they'll want a actress who is similar in age to Gal Gadot for Cheetah/Barbara Minerva. Circe should be Eva Green as cliche as that suggestion is.

I read in an interview with Gal that WW2 would be exploring more of Wonder Womans "values".

I can't imagine what that would mean, we already know what her values are.

The only thing I can think of is her having a choice between saving people and something else, maybe bringing Trevor back.