CoolioD1

Once Upon a Time in... Hollywood | July 26 2019 | Digital Foot Technology | RIP Cinerama Dome

The reaction seems much better than what Basterds got which is a bit surprising.

I just hope the people that have/will read the spoilers just keep it to themselves for the time being and not dance around it with suggestive post after suggestive post at least in this thread. I'm not refering to anyone in here but judging by twitter some people are itching to talk about it, whatever IT is.

3 hours ago, keysersoze123 said:

Any chance of a QT movie ever releasing in Middle Kingdom?

Anyway after reading the reactions, i can hardly wait to see this.

tenor.gif

Local distributor Bona Film invested it & would try to make it...though I don't think a full version...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cmasterclay said:

I thought Hateful Eight, for all its violence and intermissions, was Tarantino operating at probably his most rote and safe ever, so I'm glad he's back to controversy. I would rather kinda dislike this movie than be okay with it and forget it five minutes later like Hateful Eight.

This doesn't make any sense to me given that Hateful Eight was one of his more controversial films. 

• Like 1

Justin Chang / Los Angeles Times --  [A] richly evocative, conceptually jaw-dropping, excessively foot-fetishizing, inescapably terrifying and unexpectedly poignant movie.

Jason Gorber / Slashfilm ---  The film is a dirty, sensually realized feat with many shots of sensualized feet

Jordan Farley / Total Film  -- All the Tarantino hallmarks are here - the jet-black humour, fine-tuned dialogue, jukebox soundtrack and, yes, bare feet.

Damnit. 

I'm still not over the traumatizing close ups of Uma's hideous toes in Kill Bill.

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Damnit. 

I'm still not over the traumatizing close ups of Uma's hideouts toes in Kill Bill.

I'm still not over him writing the snake dance for Salma Hayek in From Dusk Till Dawn and then making everyone watch him suck her toes right after.

2 minutes ago, MOVIEGUY said:

I'm still not over him writing the snake dance for Salma Hayek in From Dusk Till Dawn and then making everyone watch him suck her toes right after.

:gold:   Poor Salma.  You have to know the snake was by far the least disturbing being touching her body.