CJohn

DUNKIRK WEEKEND THREAD | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS | Official estimates Dunkirk 50.5M, GT 30.3M, SMH 22M, Apes 20.4M, Val 17M | Wonder Woman is the new summer champ with 389M total | Summer Sale is Live!

8 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Yeah honestly I know i live in LA were people are film friendly but I haven't had an issue in the theater since I was in High School. 

I really do not have much issues with people texting during movies. 

16 minutes ago, MinaTakla said:

Universal Hits $4B In Global Box Office For Second Time In Its History

Great results for them this year. Highest for the year till now. Disney for comparision sits at about 3.5 billion for the year. Although Disney will definitely win the year as they have at least 3 billion more to come from Thor 3, Coco and The Last Jedi

Edited by ZeeSoh

On 2017-07-22 at 10:22 AM, WrathOfHan said:

TFW you're spot on for WW :ohmygod: 

1.3M (+55%)

1.8M (+38%)

1.3M (-30%)

4.4M Weekend, 35% drop

On 2017-07-22 at 10:38 AM, MikeQ said:

Congrats on not underestimating Wonder Woman for the first time! Week 8 and I think you're starting to get the hang of this!

Peace,

Mike

:P (Just poking fun; you're awesome)

@WrathOfHan, I'm sorry to report that with actuals at $4.6M, you have underestimated Wonder Woman once again. :( Better luck next weekend! 

Peace,

Mike

:P 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

I mean i really liked the look of this movie (Valerian) - but it was hollow. The Story is messy and i got to agree with everyone who critizeses the leads - they were horrible. No chemistry at all.

Edited by Brainbug

6 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

I mean i really liked the look of this movie - but it was hollow. The Story is messy and i got to agree with everyone who critizeses the leads - they were horrible. No chemistry at all.

the tide turns...

Image result for burns excellent gif