CJohn

STEPHEN KING'S IT WEEKEND THREAD | 117.15 Mill!....NO SPOILERS..NOT EVEN IN TAGS!

40 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Is this real??????

Ha! She's riding that success from the Sharknado movies right back up to the D-List, which is a huge step up from where her career was before Sharknado.

Edited by Incarnadine

I like it that WB was trying to emulate Disney live-action children films with movies like PAN or Jungle Book 2018 or Jack and beanstalk or Tarzan, also fast-tracking a cbm universe after Disney's, but in the end it's their own horror universe/movies and r-rated movies that's giving them something of their own and bigger profit margins. That's the beauty of creativity. Each has something unique to offer.

• Like 9

Marcus Cinemas made it interesting to track Thor Thursday previews. They add 6:00 previews for fans at $20, so an extra $4.25 with collectible coins, a free popcorn and drink, in their Ultrascreen/Superscreen format. But there's no normal 7:00 showtime in that format.

Edited by YourMother

53 minutes ago, a2knet said:

I like it that WB was trying to emulate Disney live-action children films with movies like PAN or Jungle Book 2018 or Jack and beanstalk or Tarzan, also fast-tracking a cbm universe after Disney's, but in the end it's their own horror universe/movies and r-rated movies that's giving them something of their own and bigger profit margins. That's the beauty of creativity. Each has something unique to offer.

They have their horror films, DC films, Lego films, Nolan films and then all the smaller films they release. A nice variety.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Steele131 said:

They have their horror films, DC films, Lego films, Nolan films and then all the smaller films they release. A nice variety.

They even have their Monsterverse.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

The @shayhiri reverse jinx comes through yet again!

Hey!! Pay where payment is due, people!! :)

I want everyone who appreciates what I've done for your movie (and those who hated it initially) - to like/react to the post of mine here!

If the Shay is pleased - you may count on me doing you the same favour when the time comes with another movie.

Edited by shayhiri
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

Dont forget the Harry Potter world. Fantastic Beasts grossed $800m plus last year and they will probably be milking this forever...

I think Beasts 2 may be one of those sequels that decreases domestically but get a bit more worldwide.

• Like 1