That One Girl

Christopher Robin | August 3, 2018 | 70% on RT (and rising!)

https://www.facebook.com/100005450281365/posts/890164944508507/

This was the last score Christopher Robin had before leaked reviews were taken down, according to the Rotten Tomatoes Flixster app. Guess this was to be expected, since Marc Forster has a hit and miss track record.

Edited by Movies4Life
To add one last ounce of hope for this movie’s financial run.

10 minutes ago, L Silverman said:

Just a little gloating at seeing the overblown predictions for this pic going down in flames.  Call it scahdenfreude.  And yeah, I seriously doubt the RT score for this movie is going to be much better.

Sure.... I mean, did these bother you that much? I found them more unlikely than not, but never gave much thought to them.

• Like 2

A movie talking about the need to play and the importance of the family? What originality! Deadpool 2 has already done it this year. We also had a movie of a talking bear, Paddington 2, which is amazing. Any number for this rip-off is great.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Litio said:

A movie talking about the need to play and the importance of the family? What originality! Deadpool 2 has already done it this year. We also had a movie of a talking bear, Paddington 2, which is amazing. Any number for this rip-off is great.

yes because only two movies are allowed to be about family per year.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Litio said:

You have an avatar for an adaptation of a manga series. How original.

8 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

yes because only two movies are allowed to be about family per year.

7 minutes ago, aabattery said:

There are only EIGHT movies about Family.

6 minutes ago, filmlover said:

You have an avatar for an adaptation of a manga series. How original.

Glad you didn't understand my irony. Now replace "movies about family" with "YA dystopia" and see the hypocrisy.