grim22

MIB International | June 14 2019 | F Gary Gray directing | Hemsworth, Ferguson, Neeson, Thompson and Thompson

6 minutes ago, TombRaider said:

Looks terrible and why is tessa thompson everywhere??? shes average in every sense

Ouch. Speaking a card-carrying homosexual... get outta here. That woman is NOT average. I don't particularly think she's a great actress, but she is good-looking and with the right role, she can be good. Just like Hemsworth himself. And they already have proven they have good chemistry. So that is pretty much the main reason I look forward to this.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, reddevil19 said:

Ouch. Speaking a card-carrying homosexual... get outta here. That woman is NOT average. I don't particularly think she's a great actress, but she is good-looking and with the right role, she can be good. Just like Hemsworth himself. And they already have proven they have good chemistry. So that is pretty much the main reason I look forward to this. 

Says you.