grim22

MIB International | June 14 2019 | F Gary Gray directing | Hemsworth, Ferguson, Neeson, Thompson and Thompson

31% after nearly 100 reviews

Average Rating: 4.65/10

Total Count: 98

Fresh: 30 

Rotten: 68

Guessing 33 ow, 2.65x, 85 dom

Father's Day will inflated Sun and affect the multiplier

Edited by a2k

Saw a preview screening on Tuesday.

It's fun. Light, in that MiB way, but there's some nice laughs, some good action, and Thompson and Hemsworth continue their good chemistry from Ragnarok.

Not a bad way to spend a couple hours of a hot summer day in an air conditioned place.

(Biggest problem with the showing is my friend got me a fully sugared soda, which was probably way too much for me, and I had a hell of a time falling asleep last night.)

Sorry to say, but this movie is forgettable. Tessa and Chris seem like a good duo but they are stuck with a blandish movie that it isn't all that funny.

No wonder the Box Office is not doing to well this summer. The movies are really not up to snuff. Besides Endgame, Wick 3, Detective Pikachu, and Aladdin there really isn't that many entertaining blockbusters but even then Pikachu i liked was cause i was a fan of the franchise.

Edited by ScoobyDoo21

56 minutes ago, ScoobyDoo21 said:

Sorry to say, but this movie is forgettable. Tessa and Chris seem like a good duo but they are stuck with a blandish movie that it isn't all that funny.

No wonder the Box Office is not doing to well this summer. The movies are really not up to snuff. Besides Endgame, Wick 3, Detective Pikachu, and Aladdin there really isn't that many entertaining blockbusters but even then Pikachu i liked was cause i was a fan of the franchise.

This summer hasn't been that bad. It's just been a bad couple of weeks. Next weekend and July should make up for it. 

Not really sure what to say about this that people don't already know. The chemistry between Hemsworth and Thompson works well enough, but everything else falls flat. Really flat.

You're not missing out on anything by choosing to skip this movie. I like the MiB series, but this one will likely be forgotten by most people in less than a year. I enjoyed it slightly more than Dark Phoenix at least.

56 minutes ago, tonytr87 said:

This summer hasn't been that bad. It's just been a bad couple of weeks. Next weekend and July should make up for it. 

When was the last time "major franchise tentpoles" crashed and burned in three consecutive weeks? I know Toy Story 4 is here next week, but we're almost halfway through the most lackluster June in recent memory.

6 minutes ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

When was the last time "major franchise tentpoles" crashed and burned in three consecutive weeks? I know Toy Story 4 is here next week, but we're almost halfway through the most lackluster June in recent memory.

If you've been following this shit long enough you realize it happens about every other summer. Summer is May through August. Two to three weeks does not a bad summer make. If July stumbles then...yeah, it'll be a bad summer. 

1 hour ago, tonytr87 said:

If you've been following this shit long enough you realize it happens about every other summer. Summer is May through August. Two to three weeks does not a bad summer make. If July stumbles then...yeah, it'll be a bad summer. 

I didn't say it's a bad summer alltogether. I said it's been an uncharacteristically lousy June through what will be the first three consecutive weekends. I realize that will change next weekend.