Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

4 minutes ago, Barnack said:

Do you have a source for him saying the attackers were white ?

Ok yes, found it:

He also said that he believes he would have been taken more seriously if his attackers were not Caucasian.

It is something that would been easy to have assumed if they said what they said, with the attack occuring at night by masked people

he knew them. they were his friends.

what do you think about this case? do you think he's telling the truth? something doesn't pass the smell test to me

Edited by Alli

13 minutes ago, Alli said:

he knew them. they were his friends.

what do you think about this case? do you think he's telling the truth? something doesn't pass the smell test to me

I didn't fully follow everything, but in general

1) I do not like how leaking institution are getting, those still in development stuff getting public (if not made up) sound terrible.

2) It could be some love story/other personal conflict turning really bad, with those 2 (the extras wanting to be actor kind of people being good candidate to that type of story with an actor) wanting to take revenge and hiding their tracks using hate speech thinking they would never be suspected, with him knowing nothing about it and at night with mask not recognizing them.

Or it could a big hoax for attention they made, also possible I imagine, but it is build on a lot of one source in the know is saying, no need to have any opinion before it get all clarified possibly just by next week.

i really fucked up today. day THREE of my new job and i had to call in sick because I was on drugs. what the fuck am i doing with my life. I am such a fucking failure. I was proud of myself yesterday for managing to be around it the whole evening / night and say no (because i had work next day) and then 1am comes and I give in.

Ive been going rehab sessions fuckign 8 months now and im still a fucking coke head. I swear I just want to fucking kill mu self make it so much easier

22 minutes ago, Avatree said:

i really fucked up today. day THREE of my new job and i had to call in sick because I was on drugs. what the fuck am i doing with my life. I am such a fucking failure. I was proud of myself yesterday for managing to be around it the whole evening / night and say no (because i had work next day) and then 1am comes and I give in.

Ive been going rehab sessions fuckign 8 months now and im still a fucking coke head. I swear I just want to fucking kill mu self make it so much easier

Being around the temptation is usually a sure fire way to give into it.  You may be better served finding an in-patient rehab that literally cuts you off from the world and the substances you struggle to avoid, so you're not trying to both wean yourself from physical dependence symptoms at the same time you're trying to avoid giving in to psychological impulses.

And rehab is hard...and lots of people struggle and give in and have to start over...it doesn't mean they won't get there...it just means they aren't perfect and it's gonna take more time...

I wish you a lot of luck on your journey, and I will send thoughts and prayers to you to help you on your struggle.    

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Avatree said:

Hang in there. I know that sounds so cliche, like what everyone is going to say on the internet, but believe me. My life is in the tank at the moment too and I don't know what's going to happen.

I'll just say this: PM me if you need someone to talk to. I'll keep BOT up as much as I can.

4 minutes ago, aabattery said:

They might pan to some reaction shots of Tim Blake Nelson, though. Do you really want to take the risk of missing out on those?

it'd be weird if he was attending. he must be busy that night. OTHERWISE why wouldn't the academy have offered him the chance to host the show in character as buster scruggs? that'd be an odd oversight.

• Like 1