Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

On 9/26/2022 at 3:50 AM, lorddemaxus said:

Deleted Twitter for a week. Reinstalled it a few days ago and I realized that the people who I follow who fill up my feed (because they tweet so much) are just annoying, and I only follow them because I share they're opinions. They're all so petty and self-absorbed lol. 

Sorry! 😪

Man, it takes a LOT for the NFL to keep upping the ante in the Making Themselves Look Like The Shit I Scrapped Off The Bottom Of My Shoe department, but damn if they aren't giving it the ol' college try.

---

(there are gonna be lawsuits after what happened yesterday - or at least there'd better be)

On 9/30/2022 at 5:22 AM, Porthos said:

Man, it takes a LOT for the NFL to keep upping the ante in the Making Themselves Look Like The Shit I Scrapped Off The Bottom Of My Shoe department, but damn if they aren't giving it the ol' college try.

---

(there are gonna be lawsuits after what happened yesterday - or at least there'd better be)

WDYM, Tua watched MacGruber on the plane ride home and laughed the whole time, he's totally fine!!!!

Meanwhile....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BoxOfficeFangrl said:

WDYM, Tua watched MacGruber on the plane ride home and laughed the whole time, he's totally fine!!!!

Meanwhile....

You Dont Say GIF by One Chicago

This guy is being scapegoated to prevent the NFL from actually making any changes which would be smart and in service of player health.

• Like 1

I think I'm going to try to see these movies in theaters this year or in January 2023.

Tár

Aftersun (Charlotte Wells' movie)

The Banshees of Inisherin

The Fabelmans

Del Toro's Pinocchio (REALLY hope this is in theaters where I can see it)

Women Talking

Also will think about seeing Strange World in theaters if reviews are good.

Also going to try to see Shinkai's Suzume's Locking Up in January, which might not count for 2022 awards in the USA, but should be fine in any case.

Edited by cannastop