Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I've been listening to The Greatest Show quite a bit this past week. Song is catchy as hell.

It's everything you ever waaaaaaaaant

It's everything you ever neeeeeeeeeed

And it's here right in front of youuuuuuuuuu

not that one.

27 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

it's with a heavy heart that i have to confess that i like a couple of the songs on the greatest showman soundtrack.

6 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I've been listening to The Greatest Show quite a bit this past week. Song is catchy as hell.

It's everything you ever waaaaaaaaant

It's everything you ever neeeeeeeeeed

And it's here right in front of youuuuuuuuuu

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

(i think Rewrite the Stars is a catchy and good song though, don't @ me)

Y'all are weak mayne.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Been out of the loop on what happened with Battlefront II until now, but WOW at EA. To anyone who's bought the game from here, is the whole pay-to-win gig and microtransaction abuse really as bad as it has been said?

Microtransactions have been removed.

Didn't stop the game from bombing hard though

• Astonished 1

Just now, MCKillswitch123 said:

Been out of the loop on what happened with Battlefront II until now, but WOW at EA. To anyone who's bought the game from here, is the whole pay-to-win gig and microtransaction abuse really as bad as it has been said?

They turned it off before release.

I’ve had the game over the weekend. It’s fun if you enjoy multiplayer shooters I guess. I’m more of a single player/story mode kinda guy, which was also ok.

• Like 1

Wentz is out for rest of game.  Trainers reactions seemed bad so this is probably the end of the Eagles season. Being from Philly and rooting for the teams is like getting kicked in the groin most years

• Sad 3

On 12/9/2017 at 1:44 PM, Rorschach said:

Been a pretty depressing week for me too. Nothing bad has happened to me but it seems like everyone around me has just been having it really bad. Here's hoping that the holidays pick up and are cheery again.

This week sucked. One of my projects fell through and all my interns left because the semester is over...I can't wait for Friday so I can take two weeks off. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Goddamn Philly Sports. The Grim Reaper was bored assassinating Sixers, so he moved on to the Eagles.

Yeah, I'm still surprised I have been around for the majority of the city's titles but geez, now i remember why I don't get into it as much as I used to many years ago.

15 minutes ago, DARth DAR said:

@MrPink and I know the feeling boys 

The real sad thing about it is he got the big hit, threw a TD pass, and then walked it off to the locker room.

Reminds me of when McNabb broke his fibula in three places in the beginning of a game, stayed in and wrecked shit, and then afterwards the Eagles were like "yeah....he's gonna be out for like 6 weeks or so"

Edited by 4815162342
  • Sad 1