Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

35 minutes ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

Can someone hit me up with the gif of Jim Gordon being held back by cops

11 minutes ago, Porthos said:

@MrPink is the dealer you want to hit up 'round these parts. 👍

Never mind, here it is:

CP1igFZ.gif&key=d243f271bb7a4eb36842c39f

(Knew if I searched enough of MrPink's posts I'd find it.  Only had to go back six pages. :lol:)

Edited by Porthos
  • Haha 5

Jeeeeeesus the University of Victoria is a sleazy institution, like damn if I wasn't already registered I wouldn't want to go back there.

So my sister dropped out of classes there like 2 weeks in because she was cornered by a few older boys on campus. She called the Campus Security for help and when they answered they said she was "too close to her dorm" and "get back there herself" so she left. My parents were in like a month-long fight with the school because they wouldn't refund her tuition or housing even though it was a full week before the academic drop date for full refunds. They eventually gave in I guess, my parents got the money they already paid, and her account was deactivated. 

So today she gets a call from the school saying she is overdue her payments for 2nd semester courses, and she owes like 3000 dollars. My dad called campus to ask what this was about, but they refused to talk to him "for privacy concerns" and "would only speak directly with the student" (even though she is under the age of 19 and therefore isn't required to speak on her own behalf). 

So when my sister called they said nope she must pay the money she "owes" because they only dropped her from her first semester courses. When she brought up the fact that they deactivated her account, and that she could therefore not manually drop the second semester courses herself (therefore assuming she was dropped from everything) the lady said there "was nothing she is going to do about it". 

• Sad 2

6 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

@CJohn DUDE, TVI LITERALLY DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE LEADING PROGRAM ALL MONDAY LONG :rofl:

1. SIC won the entirety of the late night frame from midnight onwards;
  2. The mornings were mostly same as always: Você na TV had an alright result for its poor standards and far increased from last week's disastrous results where it practically tied Praça da Alegria, this being the explanation behind TVI's slightly better than normal daily share........ that being said, it still didn't come anywhere near Cristina;
  3. Primeiro Jornal blew away the competition, to no one's surprise, and TVI's Jornal da Uma came in third, as RTP still carried some momentum in the news broadcasts after the Election Sunday;
  4. Amor Maior, somefuckinghow (I seriously don't get why is that shitshow of a soap the leader at 2PM), outdid Belmonte yet again, even though Belmonte was the only TVI show with a few leadership moments;
  5. Júlia crushed Fátima, as normal;
  6. Like Me, TVI's new reality show, occupied 6 and 7PM, and lost badly to RTP and SIC in both timeslots, with SIC taking 6PM via Avenida Brasil, and RTP taking 7PM with The Price Is Right;
  7. Even though the 7PM slot was definitely their weakest in a long time, SIC still took Jornal da Noite to the #1 spot, while Jornal das 8 tied RTP's Telejornal;
  8. And this is the most hilarious part: TVI's primetime crumbled to absolute pieces. A Prisioneira didn't just get crapped on by Golpe de Sorte's premiere..... it lost to Joker too. IT CAME IN THIRD PLACE. A PRISIONEIRA LOST TO FUCKING JOKER!!!! TVI was so smart, as a matter of fact, that they put A Prisioneira occupying both the 9 and 11PM slots, and in the 11PM slot, it still lost to Alma e Coração! And then, the cherry on top of the cake: A Teia, an 11PM soap, lost to Segundo Sol, a midnight soap :rofl:

During the entire 24 hour frame of Monday, SIC had 89% of the leadership, RTP had 10%, and TVI had a grand total of, with its few leading minutes of Belmonte, about 1%. Legendary. :rofl:

I was going to comment this to you. Bah gawd it is over. I still cant believe Prisioneira is such a BOMB. TVI is in the pits right now. Losing to Joker should be enough reason to pull Prisioneira from the air and replace it with repeats or something fucking lmao. No salvation possible. Let it burn completely. Like Me came out of fucking nowhere as usual (and it tanked... as usual) and SIC had a stunning marketing campaign for Golpe de Sorte.

Also, Maria C. Gomes sunk harder on Sunday. There are no shining spots on TVI programming nowadays. None.

Edit: maybe RAP still leads on Sunday nights? I don't even know.

Edited by CJohn

4 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

Just finished Barry season 2. lol imagine thinking this isn’t the best show on tv.

Stellar Stellan has the superior show on TV right now. Barry can be 2nd.

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Jeeeeeesus the University of Victoria is a sleazy institution, like damn if I wasn't already registered I wouldn't want to go back there.

So my sister dropped out of classes there like 2 weeks in because she was cornered by a few older boys on campus. She called the Campus Security for help and when they answered they said she was "too close to her dorm" and "get back there herself" so she left. My parents were in like a month-long fight with the school because they wouldn't refund her tuition or housing even though it was a full week before the academic drop date for full refunds. They eventually gave in I guess, my parents got the money they already paid, and her account was deactivated. 

So today she gets a call from the school saying she is overdue her payments for 2nd semester courses, and she owes like 3000 dollars. My dad called campus to ask what this was about, but they refused to talk to him "for privacy concerns" and "would only speak directly with the student" (even though she is under the age of 19 and therefore isn't required to speak on her own behalf). 

So when my sister called they said nope she must pay the money she "owes" because they only dropped her from her first semester courses. When she brought up the fact that they deactivated her account, and that she could therefore not manually drop the second semester courses herself (therefore assuming she was dropped from everything) the lady said there "was nothing she is going to do about it". 

Colleges are fucking awful with keeping their students safe, I'm sorry your sister and family have to deal with this.