Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

57 minutes ago, franfar said:

ugh

This is sad, but I feel like we should have seen this coming given this is the dude that was sleeping with his step-granddaughter

I remember I used to like freeman in movies, seemed like a chill grandpa.  so then I decided to read up about him, and was pretty grossed out, and I stopped liking him.

Edited by Pandamia!

2 hours ago, filmlover said:

Watch Disney cut him from The Nutcracker & the Four Realms. Christopher Plummer, please stand by!

shout out to michael cera. the only male cast member of arrested development who hasn't been declared a trash bag by virtue of being unavailable for that NYT interview. thank god for kenneth lonergan for keeping him busy.

11 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

shout out to michael cera. the only male cast member of arrested development who hasn't been declared a trash bag by virtue of being unavailable for that NYT interview. thank god for kenneth lonergan for keeping him busy.

The Futurist will come in and tell you why this is a bad thing.

45 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

DAMN YOU, MORGAN, WHY YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE GOAT! I know it's just accusations but it's still a KO in this climate. Damn it.

8 accusations and 8 witnesses backing the accusations, plus theres The granddaughter affair.  

There’ve been times where I was skeptical but this one seems pretty clear cut that he did it.

2 hours ago, Pandamia! said:

8 accusations and 8 witnesses backing the accusations, plus theres The granddaughter affair.  

There’ve been times where I was skeptical but this one seems pretty clear cut that he did it.

I hadn't heard about the step-granddaughter before today, but then again I never really read up on him much.

Just goes to show that one really truly never knows when it comes to public celebrities and the difference they might have between their public persona and their private lives.

• Like 1