Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

So I'm in my sister's wedding this week.  I originally was going to pay for an excursion on their honeymoon but they had to cancel.  So I'm probably going to give them cash but I'm trying to figure what it should be. I was think 300?

Just now, DAR said:

So I'm in my sister's wedding this week.  I originally was going to pay for an excursion on their honeymoon but they had to cancel.  So I'm probably going to give them cash but I'm trying to figure what it should be. I was think 300?

Give them a card with nothing in it and laugh.

9 minutes ago, DAR said:

I have found that Cash is always good at weddings, especially as folks are starting their new life together.

I usually do $200-$500 depending on how close they are so $300 is right there. All about what you can do and are comfortable giving.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ACSlater said:

I have found that Cash is always good at weddings, especially as folks are starting their new life together.

I usually do $200-$500 depending on how close they are so $300 is right there. All about what you can do and are comfortable giving.

She is my only sibling

15 minutes ago, Boner Omega said:

Took some time to recover after the last two days, but it's official, @Squadron Leader Tele and I are mortal enemies for the next week and a half.

May the best team win!

I'm pulling for the Astros only because our GM came from Houston and is following the same blueprint 

• Like 1

Yooooo this Netflix El Chapo documentary is crazy. Sean Penn sounds like a right sack of crap, an all round douche. How entitled do you have to be to turn up at El Chapo’s house and ask to sleepover for 8 days? What a weird fucking world he lives in. 

So, I checked out Blank Check cause Coolio said those guys were smart & insightful and one of their points on TDKR was that its Gotham wasn't comic booky enough, plus all the PLOTHOLES!1 nonsense that has been beaten to death on the internetz. I was shaking my head the whole time.

Fucking Coolio.

Edited by Goffe
  • ...wtf 1