Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

4 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

KU-Mizzou scrimmage today. You bet I bought the $40 PPV stream.

Meanwhile I'm on cloud nine that Army has just locked up back-to-back at least .500 regular seasons for the first time in over 20 years. If it wasn't for that close loss to Tulane we'd be 7-1 with a decent shot at running the table the rest of the way (We have Air Force, Duke, North Texas, and Navy to go and all 4 games are winnable).

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 75Live said:

man what a horrible set of games for the NFL today.  I'm stuck with Car/Chi, Dallas/SF, even Cinci/Pitt isn't all that great since neither are that good.  I guess it's a divisional game at least.

and with the way Carolina is playing right now, it is making the Eagles win against them not as impressive.  So they better beat Washington tomorrow or else it means nothing anyway

Yea the day games don't look that good.

Gonna hang out outside and enjoy the nice fall weather. Save the NFL for tonight with the Pats-Falcons game.

Just now, ACSlater said:

Yea the day games don't look that good.

Gonna hang out outside and enjoy the nice fall weather. Save the NFL for tonight with the Pats-Falcons game.

yeah I should get out today.  I finished reading my book and nothing on tv until tonight anyway

38 minutes ago, Robertman2 Floats Too said:

Hmmm... Do I go for it? I assume if Cjohn can, the standards are pretty low

And I didn't even applied. They were the ones who came to me asking me to be a mod :hahaha:

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 4

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

HOLY FUCK EWAN MCGREGOR AND MEW ARE A THING IRL :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: 

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/ewan-mcgregor-splits-wife-kissing-co-star-article-1.3581035

Ewan McGregor splits from wife as he’s seen kissing ‘Fargo’ co-star Mary Elizabeth Winstead

I'M A WOKE BAE

What the hell.

7 hours ago, Lordmandeep said:

Can the mods fix the stupid security question login issue.

It clearly is bugged and does not work makes sense and the site rather unusable.

I do not think a message forum requires a two step verification unless there has been cases of hacking of accounts.

Yeah. I don't even remember the answer to my security account question and every time I want to open the forums on a different device, it wants me to answer it. I can't even change it whatsoever when I'm actually logged in.